Unfolding our Pasts

ARJUN'S POV

Why the hell she isn't picking up calls!!

It was third time I was trying to call Naina.

Well, Naina! Talking about her, it's been a two months.

And the charity ball she organized, it was a talk in the world.

Every minute detail was taken care so beautifully that none of a person had even a bit of problem.

And I've seriously never met someone so chirpy. It's like you've a bad mood. Talk to Naina. You're tensed, talk to Naina. 

In the two months, we got to know many things about each other. Like starting from,she knows I love to watch & play tennis where as she don't know T about Tennis.

Today, it was sunday and I wanted to meet her. I don't know why but I wanted to tell her...many things.

And, I wanted to know many things!

It was just yesterday that we fought!

I was in a bad mood and I said her...annoying when she kept asking, what's your story and I want to know that. And after I said her annoying & irritating, She didn't pick any call, neither replied to any message.

Honestly, I wanted to tell her because for the first time I found a friend other then Avi, on whom I could rely upon.

I was in my car when suddenly, I saw a van coming from wrong side and I put breaks in such a speed that , My balance got lost and my car hit the another car.

"Fucking damn it! Are you blind" I yelled at the van driver but he was already gone.

"And are you blind!" the woman in the car came out 

"You!" I said 

"Ugh! Arjun. Why does my life make me bump into you rather then some hot handsome man" Naina groaned and as soon as I saw her, I was at peace!

"I match the adjectives you gave by the way" I said

"Bursting the bubble of self obsession Mr. Singhania, you're a Nincompoop" She mocked and I chuckled.

"Shut up! Don't even try to chuckle. You hit my car" she raged 

"Calm down! That was an accident. It was van driver's mistake" I said 

"Mister ! I don't know anything. You're going to get my car repaired. Today only" She snapped

"Do you have insurance?" I asked 

"Cheap! You've lot of money,still asking about insurance" She huffed 

"God fine! Dumbass" I muttered when she hit me on back.

"Ouch Bitch! Your hands hurt" I said 

"You dog" She replied while I called the driver and sent the car with him.

"If you have driver then why you drive?" She asked 

"Because I like to drive" I told

"What you doing here" I asked and she pointed a building.

"Aditi! Come, let me make you both meet each other finally " She said 

"Okay. She's married right?" I asked 

"Yeah. I told you na"  she said and I nodded.

As we reached the floor, Naina rang a bell and..Aditi opened door.

Come on! I've seen her in pics so I know her!

"You're late" Aditi said 

"Time waster!" Naina replied pointing me.