Arjun's Birthday

ARJUN'S POV

"What you doing tomorrow Naina" That bastard spoke and I was on the verge to loose my patience.

First thing, the reason of her tears and heart break was standing right in front of me and I wasn't able to punch him. My hands irked to do that.

Secondly, he was the one to leave and now he behaved as if he wanted it all back.

Third and most important, she's mine and I hate the way he even looks at her. I can take out his eye balls and play snooker with it.

I was about to speak something when Naina spoke.

"I've plans with my boyfriend tomorrow" She said and I looked at her... Well shocked.

And more then me, that asshole was shocked but covered that shock very fast.

"You have a boyfriend" He asked chuckling as if it was a joke.

"Why? I can't have a decent one? " She mocked and I hid my smile.

"No I mean, You didn't seem to be doing boyfriends" He smirked a bit

"Boyfriend. It's a singular word. Not like girlfriends you see. Which is plural" I spoke this time and he looked at me.

"Excuse me" He said

"Not excused. This is my office Mr. Arora.  I've another meetings lined up. Now you're excused" I stated and he glared me.

"I hope you know that talking this way can cause you a lot" He said

"And I know that you still don't know that talking this way, is going to cost you a lot" I replied and he clenched his fists.

"We'll surely meet again" He said to Naina and then giving a formal handshake to me, left.

And Naina sighed sitting on the chair.

I looked at her bending to her height and kissed her forehead.

"Kiss me already. That man freake.. " She was saying before which I kissed her.

She has me wrapped around her and I don't mind it at all. Because only she, she has the right to do so.

And I felt her wrapping her arms around me.

"I Love You" She mumbled as I kissed her forehead again.

"So, plans with boyfriend tomorrow huh, without boyfriend knowing it" I teased and she giggled

"Of course I have. Without boyfriend knowing it" She replied and I smiled looking at her.

"Just.. Don't get ill this time " I mumbled caressing her cheek and she smiled kissing my cheek when her phone buzzed and she giggled.

"Happy Birthday Arjun" She wished and I smiled.

"Itna rukha sukha (such a dry wish) " I asked when she tiptoed her self wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me.

And I would want to live infinite more birthdays like this with her.

"Thank you for even existing" She whispered kissing my forehead and I smiled.

"Thankyou for being here right now" I mumbled when my phone rang.

"Home" I said and she nodded while I picked up

"Happy Birthday. Come home soon" It was Nishi and I chuckled

"In half an hour sweetheart. Tell everyone to go to sleep. And you too" I said and she hummed cutting the call when I looked at Naina who jumped on my table and sat.