You're Constant

ARJUN'S POV

That day we shared our pasts ! And that day, I got my best friend! And in these six months, she has proved, how a best friend really is!

Yes! Six months with this crazy,crazier person. Who keeps hitting herself with corners or furniture, sometimes she gets hit by nothing yet stumbles and falls.

Aditi's home became our place to hang out. Every sunday, we go there and just chill! Sometimes, Aditi & Mitesh too join us but most of the time they were on their own dates outside.

One problem that Naina had with me was My Tennis every saturday! Because I loved Tennis and she didn't like Tennis. She says, every saturday whenever she thinks , she'll ramble about all the stuffs at nights, I'm unavailable! But the solution of that was sunday meetings !

And for me, I really waited for sundays!

Because man! You sit with Naina for an hour, she'll make you forget everything you were worried about..because You've to handle her drama and her long lectures! Literally she's one hell of a drama queen! Of course, not a second to remember what tensed you in first place because you've to handle a 26 year old kid !!

I looked at the time as I was on breakfast table.

"I've to reach the college mom. Please hurry" I said

"Important meeting?" dad asked and I nodded gobbling on the breakfast.

"I've to take a session for MBA graduates" I told

"Slow Aru." Daadi said and I nodded yet gobbled the break fast.

After breakfast, I hurriedly drove to college since I didn't want to be late.

"Mrs. Jain! Reach directly to college " I told over call and reached there.

As I entered inside, I saw everyone looking at me...well every girl!

Sometimes I feel, Wow! What charms do I even carry!!

But very soon, I saw a very very familiar face who looked at me with scrunched nose.

Now what this drama Queen has to bicker about!

Well another reason I'm not bored to come here.

As I was going towards her, I looked at women even the female staff gushing to themselves looking at me.

I charm the women but Why doesn't she get affected!

Is she not a woman?

Okay, shut up Arjun!!

She walked towards me.

"Good morning Ms. Rathi" I mocked

"Go to hell! Why are you here?" she frowned

"It's my college. 70% after today "I stated as today, I was going to sign the deal with college for 70% of it's partnership.

"Go to another one. You've many collabs " She pouted

"Are you mad! I've to take a session here. So I'll be here only .You've problem with that too" I muttered

"Yes because whenever you come here, my friends don't let me live in peace" She huffed

"Now why?" I asked looking at time.

Before she could speak, I spoke.

"Whatever it is, We'll talk later! I'm late" I excused and went towards the chairman's office.

After that, Three hours passed in sessions and meeting with dean & chairman.

It was 2 pm when I was finally free and dialled Naina knowing it was her lunch time.