See You In Delhi!

NAINA'S POV

"Nishant ?" He asked 

"But, that's okay. he knows you " he added 

"Yes! He does! I mean, he recognized me saying you've told him about me" I mumbled

"So Naina what's the problem" he asked 

"Aaa..vo...actually..the car...it's yours" I said 

"My mansion has plenty!" He replied and I huffed where as Nishant bhaiya was looking at me.

"I..hit your favorite car" I told 

"Okay. You hit my fav....wait...what!!!" He screamed and I had to really put my phone away from ears.

"I'm sorry!" I whined 

"Where are you" he asked 

"Sorry naa" I whined again.

"Shut up! Where are you?" he snapped and I sighed.

I'm going to be dead.

"Worli " I muttered 

"Stay there. I'm reaching in five" He said and before I could say anything he cut the call.

"Your face says we're gone" Nishant bhaiya told 

"I..seriously didn't, I was in hurry. I'm in hurry." I sighed

"I know Naina! I told you I would've handled it at home" He replied

"But, I was at mistake" I mumbled looking down

"He's going to get so much angry" He said and I nodded looking at the big dent I gave the car on it's door.

As said, a car stopped near us in just five minutes and in all glory & angry face came out the hulk!

"Shit! Fuck!" He cursed as he saw the dent.

Truth to be told this car is his love. And I'm really guilty for doing this.

"Why did you get this on roads" He snapped at Nishant bhaiya first.

"Talk to your Nishi about that! She's sitting inside. " He replied snapping and Arjun gritted his teeth looking at me.

"You freaking got my car to hit" He growled

"It was a mistake" I said 

"Mistake! It's my favorite car!How can you just..." he was saying when I spoke.

"I'll get it in servicing ,even if you don't have insurance" I tried to joke when he glared me..real bad.

"It's not a joke! You fucking know right, how important this car is to me!  You're always so careless and that's why car shouldn't be given to you." He yelled and I looked at him as my eyes were ready to just cry.

"Arjun! Stop it!" Nishant bhaiya said and Arjun looked at me as his eyes softened a bit but his jaws were still clenched.

"I'm sorry Bhaiya!And, I'm sorry to you too! I'll get your car repaired. " I told and looked at Nishi who looked at me from the window with frown.

"He scolded you. I won't talk to him" She mumbled and I chuckled as tears left my eyes which I wiped .

Since I had already called the service man , he came and took the car.

"I'm sorry Bhaiya! I'll drop you both home" I said 

"It's okay Naina! I've called the driver" Nishant bhaiya told and I looked at Arjun who was already looking at me.