Got My Home After Days

ARJUN'S POV

Dropping her to her home, I called Mrs. Jain informing her that I won't be at office now for today.

And I directly drove to Tennis court.

"Be at court in 20 minutes" I called and told Nishant.

And in some time he was there where as, I just.. Was Angry!

"It's not even Saturday! " He said and I looked at him when he didn't say anything and took his racquet.

The only one who could handle the game when I'm angry is Nishant.

And it was three hours after which I was totally drained and I dropped the racquet and sat on the side keeping my head on the wall behind.

"What happened" Nishant asking taking same position and I closed my eyes denying.

"You dropped Naina! Something happened? " He said and I looked at him.

"Nothing" I replied

"You played three hours straight, without any break. You broke a phone in between and well, you're still burning holes on the ground. Definitely something has happened." He said

"I'm tired. I wanna sleep" I snapped

"Calm down. You're very angry right now. You'll hurt yourself more" He said

"I hurt her more I guess. And even if she leaves me, I can't stop her because I know she deserves a life that she wants. She can't just hold herself only because I want" I told and he sighed yet nodded.

"Come, let's go home" He mumbled

"I don't want to. You go" I replied

"Arjun, I don't want everyone to ask questions which will mess the situation more then it already is. So just come" He stated and I sighed yet nodded.

We moved home and I straight went to my room and closed my eyes hoping the night to end.

The October passed brutal. Naina didn't stop talking to me but her messages and calls were clear that she was hurt.
And in these twenty days, she didn't even see me for once.

I know I was the one to be blamed here because she healed something she didn't break and yet she was breaking herself for me.

And I hated myself for this.

And I hated more because neither could I free her totally nor could I hold her totally.

It was November 3rd and next day's  Diwali.

Both families were to organize a Diwali meet and greet event on the next day of Diwali.

I didn't force her to talk or meet because I knew she needed time and I wanted to give her that time.

But, it wouldn't be a lie if I would say that life seemed like a corpse again! Because, without realizing...

She was becoming my life!

NAINA'S  POV

"Hey Nishant bhaiya. Hi Ruh" I wished as I kept my bag on the table and they both smiled at me.

"So how's preparation for Diwali meet up" Nishant bhaiya asked

"Good Bhaiya. Decorations and catering have been decided. There's a game zone too for kids so that they'll also be engaged. And other then that, Diwali's  next day is all about meeting, greeting, eating and well... Gossips" I said and he laughed.

"So what's plans for Diwali" Ruh asked

"Am, nothing special. Just.. Diwali I guess" I chuckled and they both looked at me.