Interviews!

ARJUN'S POV

I looked at the band which was now like a normal band. As the distance between us grew, it got dull and I sighed as I was actually like a kid who wanted it glow again.

Of course, the only reason was that meaning Naina close to me.

But keeping all the thoughts aside, I entered inside.

"Evening everyone" I wished as I saw almost everyone except dad, Nishant and Chachu.

"Arjun chachu" Nishi sang and I smiled looking at her.

"Where are men of the house" I asked

"I'm here bhaiya" Ruhaan said

"I'm talking about men" I smirked

"Bhaiyyaa" He whined while everyone chuckled.

"You all have had dinner? " I asked and they all looked at me a bit shocked.

"Why? " Chachi asked

"Tell me first" I  spoke

"Yes." Daadi told

"Oh! I thought we all would've dined out" I said and they all again looked at me shocked.

"Okay guys. Stop giving me looks. I just thought" I huffed and they all chuckled.

"You should've told earlier Aru. We won't have had dinner" Mom told and I nodded.

"But let's just go and have ice creams. How about it Nishi" I asked and she grinned

"No.  It's December and night. She'll catch cold" Aashi spoke

"Come on Aashi. She'll be cautious. She'll drink milk too after coming home. Right Nishi" I asked and she grinned nodding

"No one can win from you Arjun bhaiya" Aashi said and I shrugged.

"Great. Let's go" I said and in a while I drove to ice  cream parlour and meanwhile Ruh informed the men to reach there itself.

We all had ice creams and I looked at the faces of my family.

Name her Naina. She'll bring smiles on everyone's face.

And she was proving it.

"So, family treats on birthday. That's something new" Nishant asked as I was cleari

"Am, no. It's just, I was busy whole day & you all have been waiting for me at home so, I just.. " I was making an excuse when he spoke

"Its been years Arjun. You don't even stay at home until the clock pasts 12." He said and I sighed looking at the moon.

The full moon which was shining bright.

"We proposed. We're engaged Nishant" I whispered and he looked at me as his face took an upward curve.

"Get married Man. I wanna dance like crazy in your wedding. " He expressed

"Trust me, at this moment, I too want nothing more then that. She's my life. Her mere presence makes me do anything to everything which would make her happy. She changes me, in the ways which had made me a better person. I love her so much" I professed and he smiled chuckling.

"Arjun Singhania , you're a gone case now" He smirked and I looked at the ice cream.

"Get done with your ice cream dog. It's our biggest achievement taking shape in two weeks. And I just want it to get past so amazingly such that, I can run to her parents and ask for her, forever to me" I said and he laughed