You're The Exception Of My Life!

NAINA'S POV

Fuck! Did I hug him like this!!

Okay! I don't know what happened to me but it felt and I did!

And as soon as his arms wrapped around me, I felt my heart beating up and down.

I looked at him breaking the hug.

"This was...unusual"He said

"Happy birthday" I mumbled giving him the sunflowers!

"You're giving your best friend flowers?" He asked 

"Is it written somewhere that flowers can't be gifted to best friend" I asked and he looked at me.

"Why do you look tired. And wait, your...lips are getting bluish Naina " he asked concerned

"I'm hungry like hell and I'm cold...I...want food" I mumbled feeling like I can cry anytime.

"Come" he said and held my hand while I don't know why the rains here are so unusually!

For God's sake it's december!

"So what you'll have?" Arjun asked sliding the menu card at me and I shivered!

"Naina! " Arjun whispered 

"It was a fucking bad idea" he muttered under his breath and I looked at him.

"Arjun.." I whispered 

"Naina" his voice came but a little faint.

"You look blur" I whispered and next I know was black dots formed in front of me and I zoned out.

Next I know was....I heard someone tapping on my cheeks.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a blurry Arjun.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I want to go home" I whispered 

"We need doctor" He said 

"I'm fine! I'll let you know a medicine or two." I sighed and he held me carefully making me stand.

"Your birthday cake" I mumbled and he glared me .

Trust me, this is the first time, I've seen him glaring me bad.

"Pl..please" I mumbled and he sighed when I gestured the staff to give us the pre ordered cake.

Very gently and carefully, Arjun took me till car.

Is he the same Arjun, who always meet me while hitting on back of the head .

He opened the door of passenger side & made me sit while he took driver seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked 

"Pent house" He told and I looked at him a bit shocked.

"You trust me ?" he asked 

"Of course I do" I replied and he nodded.

"Remove your over coat " he said and I looked at him again.

"Naina! You're cold! Please remove that?" he again said and I did same.

"Sweater too " he added and I removed that too and for the whole time Arjun looked straight!

He stopped by at a medical and took the medicine, I told!

"When we'll reach?" I asked 

"In five minutes" He replied and I nodded but before I could speak anything, My stomach churned real bad and I gestured Arjun to stop car.