Naming ceremony

ARJUN'S POV

I knocked on her door slowly but I know the sleeping ass was so deep into sleep.

Hence I called her.

And after the second call she mumbled.

"I'll sue you Arjun" She said in her sleepy voice.

"Open the door first" I replied

"Which door" She asked but then she cursed herself, surely realizing where she was.

In a minute the door opened and I looked at her.

Aashi's clothes were little loose on her.

Though I like her in loose clothes which make her look... Cute!

"Good morning" She mumbled yawning

"Morning sleepy head" I said as I entered inside the room and closed the door.

"Isn't anyone awake? " She asked when I denied.

"Mom will be waking up after half an hour" I said

"Oh okay. So why are you here. This isn't even your waking time" She again asked as she went inside washroom and took a new brush from stand and started brushing.

"I just... Couldn't sleep" I honestly told and she stopped brushing and looked at me.

For a second she didn't say anything but then did her brush.

After minutes she washed her face and wiping it she came outside and looked at me.

"What happened? " She asked

"Couldn't sleep in the room knowing that you're in this home yet I couldn't hug you to sleep" I said and she looked at me.

"Did you brush? " She asked and I looked at her confusingly yet nodded.

And in no time, she kissed me.

I was taken a bit aback but then I pulled her into my lap and kissed her back.

"You'll be death of me one day Naina Rathi" I whispered kissing her forehead and she shifted herself back.

"Go before aunty wakes up" She said and I sighed standing up.

"Are you pushing me away" I asked when she looked at me and then smirked

"No! I'm just you know... " she said and then literally pushed me away such that I fell of the bed.

"Ow. Mad woman" I groaned and she laughed.

"Go away Duggu" She mocked

I stood up and looked at her.

"Watch your back today Naina Rathi. The revenge will be taken" I smirked and she looked at me while I smirked more kissing her cheek and left her room.

After that I went to my room and since sleep was no where to come, I took my Mac book and sat in the balcony completing some work.

It was 6:30 am in morning and when I went downstairs, I saw mom, chachi, daadi and everyone too awake and working.

My eyes searched for that one person when I heard her voice.

"Check every table. I want all the envelopes on this table and I don't want even a single guest to miss it. Do you understand. What are these doing on the back side of table idiot" She yelled and I looked at her as entered inside.

Not only me, everyone was looking at her.

"Never saw this side of Naina" Mom chuckled

"Oh, um.. They're sometimes...dork" She said and everyone laughed while I sighed.