Am I going to loose Arjun!

ARJUN'S POV

And as she looked me with that smile, I found my home.

After days, I saw this smile and I won't deny, I was dying to see that.

And what I noticed was, we were again, coincidentally, color coordinated. She looked beautiful in that attire.

Diwali Attire

She had Ahaan in her arms and she cooed her as she kissed her cheek and then laughed

I went ahead and wished everyone touching uncle & aunt's feet.

"So after ages both families are together on Diwali" Her mom said

"Really! We don't even remember when last time kids accompained us" Mom agreed

"Fourteen years back" I said and everyone looked at me where as, I myself was shocked at what I said.

Damn! What did I say!

"Maybe" I added

"Well, I guess your may be is right. How do you know" Raj bhaiya asked with a small smirk.

"I.. Don't know" I honestly replied.

"Guys! Let's just have some kaju katli" Naina exclaimed and everyone chuckled nodding and stepped inside the home where as she looked at me.

"Thanks me later for saving you" She whispered in my ear and ran inside holding her skirt a little up.

"What has happened to her" I muttered to myself .

The elders were talking with each other where as, I looked at Naina who was with everyone else burning fire crackers.

"Bhui, the biggest one" Her niece said and she nodded gesturing Raj bhaiya.

And soon he came with some fire crackers and Naina lit them, but they didn't.

Everyone was busy in some or other thing while she frowned which of course didn't go unnoticed by me.

I sighed and went near her, and raised my brow.

"Who will open the seal idiot" I muttered and she looked at the side and then chuckled.

"I'm so dumb" She spoke

"Sure you're" I said opening the seal and then pointed her to do it.

"Slow and care fully okay" I whispered

"Much concerned huh" She teased and I looked at her.

"I missed you" I said and she looked at me but before she could speak we heard Ruhaan's voice.

"What happened di? Need help" He asked from far.

"No! It's done. I didn't realise it sooner. Silly me for not taking care " She said the last part looking at me.