What Are You Doing To Me Naina

ARJUN'S POV

We all were currently in the car waiting to reach City Palace.

Naina was wearing an ivory colored ethnic jumpsuit and it suited her well.

"Did you have your breakfast?" I asked and she nodded

"I'm not going to kill you. Stop being a kitten " I mocked and she huffed!

"And we're here back to the Arjun, my best friend! The mocking one!!" she muttered but I heard it.

"Always" I replied

We reached City palace and man it was as described marvelous!

"I love this place" Naina mumbled 

"This is a freaking beauty" Ruhaan said and I nodded.

CITY PALACE, UDAIPUR

As we moved inside we were told how it was the largest palace of the state! Built in granite and marble, City Palace complex was worth admiring for its perfect blend of Medieval, European and Chinese architecture.

"You know this complex have 11 small palaces" Chachu told

As we entered inside ,I saw the interiors of the palace complex were as commendable as its exteriors. The intricate mirror-work, marble-work, murals, wall paintings, silver-work, inlay-work and colored glass that adorned the balconies, towers and cupolas of the complex were worth admiring.

Businessman inside me took many notes from here of how to attract tourists in hotels.

We first saw Amar vilas. It was located at the highest point of the City Palace & was an elevated garden that served as the topmost court within the complex.  Amar Vilas was the entry point to Badi Mahal, another alluring structure within the complex. Adorned with beautiful hanging gardens, fountains, towers and terraces, Amar Vilas served as a leisure home for the kings.

Next We saw Badi Mahal

" Also known as Great Palace/Garden Palace, Badi Mahal is the main palace in the complex that sits magnificently on a 89 ft high rock formation. Badi Mahal houses a swimming pool which was used for Holi celebrations in the past, and a hall that exhibits miniature paintings." our guide told us and we looked around.