This Wasn't Fall, It Was Fly

NAINA'S POV

As I went home, I had this big smile on my face which wasn't even ready to leave.

I was happy, so so much happy that I couldn't even tell.

My biggest fear didn't come true!

Arjun loved me as much as I loved him.

I still couldn't believe that this has happened! After every some minutes, I felt as if what it's a dream that will break when I'll wake up.

Honestly, sometimes you wish for something so much but you know that wish has nil chances of coming true.

But then, say it destiny or God's wish, it comes true. And you can't believe that it's finally happening.

I don't know why, I was still so over whelmed that I just wanted someone to calm me down.

I chuckled at the way as my stomach was still churning and in my ears still those three words were ringing.

I took ice creams for everyone and went home.

As I reached, I saw my whole family sitting in living room.

"Here she's" Mom said standing up and looked at me.

"Naina, did you cry? " Mom asked concerned

"What! No " I told

"Your eyes looks like that" She said and I chuckled

"What maa. Moreover today I'm so happy. And I've treats for you all" I grinned showing her ice creams.

"Really! Why? " She asked and I grinned as I jumped sitting near papa.

"SGH has signed deal with Marrians. The whole Asia branches of Marrian are going to come under SGH. And, Marrians want an extra ordinary announcement party! So, whom would've SGH signed?" I asked and Bhai chuckled

"Of course you" He mocked when I narrowed my eyes.

"Arey! I mean of course Crafting dreams" He added and I grinned nodding.

"Yes! So, it's like, biggest achievement of this year" I said and bhabhi smiled

"Congratulations di. You gonna rock this year too." She told grinning.

"Where's my baby? " I asked

"Slept already. She had a tiring day so slept" Bhabhi told

"Oh. I bought her favorite ice cream" I mumbled

"Keep it. She'll eat tomorrow" mumma said and I nodded.

I had my dinner with mom & bhabhi and then went to my room when bhai knocked on the door.

"Bhai, come na" I said smiling

"Busy? " He asked

"What! No" I said as he sat on the bed

"You look differently happy. I mean really very happy. Past week, you were , tired may be." he told and I looked at him.

"Is it that obvious? " I asked and he chuckled

"We siblings have this bonding" He said

"Had a little bad time. But today, everything just sorted nicely" I told

"Wanna tell" He asked as bhabhi too came there

"Am.. I.. Actually.. Don't know how to tell" I mumbled looking away smiling.

"Naina di. You're blushing. What's the matter?" Bhabhi asked

"He's damn serious. He.. Loves me. " I whispered and bhai looked at me.