We Need To Talk, Naina!

ARJUN'S POV

"Who's she? " Arika asked

"What the hell was that" I snapped angrily

"Whoa! Wait a second! You snapping at me" She offended

"God look Arika. You're in India, very good. Welcome. But you should know life changes in 20 years. Completely. And what the hell was childhood sweetheart" I snapped again

"So, weren't we. We literally used to share our tiffins everyday." She said

"Everyone used to share tiffins" I gritted

"God! Okay. I was just kidding. What's a big deal in it" She asked

"Big deal is there." I replied

Because you don't even know what her over thinking mind would've thought till now!

"Okay Aru. But.." She was saying when I snapped third time in row.

"Don't call me that" I warned and she sighed.

"Fine. Arjun, but aatleast I was a friend. So you can behave a bit nice" She muttered where as I looked at front where I was seeing my two brothers looking at me.

Nishant gestured me to come to him and I nodded.

"Excuse me" I mumbled and without giving another glance I went to Nishant.

"Badi maa's calling you" Nishant said and I nodded again and went to mom who was with Naina's mom of course & some other women too.

"Mom, you called? " I asked and she looked at me.

"Oh yes of course. Arjun, you remember Mr. Kothari" She asked and I looked at her.

"No" I replied and she looked at the women in front and then chuckled.

"No problem. He's one of your dad's friend. And she's Mrs. Kothari and their daughter, Suhaani" She introduced and I knew where it's going.

I sighed denying mom when she glared me.

What am I ? A two year kid whom she'll glare and I'll just do as said.

But still I had to, because she's my mom!

"Arjun" I muttered and she smiled.

"You guys should talk to each other" Naina's mom nudged while I didn't say anything.

How should I tell her that one I need to talk right now is your daughter.

The women left me alone with Ms. Who so ever was her name and honestly at this moment I was missing Naina so much.

Not just because I wanted to see her but because she would've saved me from this as my best friend.

"Am, hey" The girl spoke

"Hello" I replied

"Well, you're clearly uninterested" She said and I looked at her and then at my watch.

Well didn't I say Naina to meet me at 9:45. And it's 9:50 already!

"You saw that. Great! And thankyou. On my behalf tell my mom this too that I'm clearly not interested. I need to go" I told and without waiting for a second I left from there and dialled Nishant first.

"I need to see Naina who's in her room right now . Handle everything" I said in a go.

"Whoa! Don't do any deeds. It's her home. " He mocked

"Shut up and do the needed" I replied and he chuckled

"20 minutes max." He sincerely told this time and I hummed cutting the call and went inside home from front side as the event was going on in back gardens hence front gates weren't in use.