She's A Family Friend!

Naina's POV

God!!! That man!!

He's kind of strange though! He doesn't speak much! And when he speaks, he just ughhh!!

That was the most I've heard him speaking and almost every time it's either mocking or getting angry.

Well the next meeting was done in his office which let me tell you was seriously so damn amazing!

SGH
Well, his family and my family are very close friends!

More precisely our parents because I've not even seen him or remembered him since last 14 years!! Mom & dad often visit them on Functions but it was totally opposite for me. All I've been hearing these years is how he have touched the heights of sky!

Honestly, he has! And I admire his hard work and dedication in this.

After discussing three ideas with him which I selected in past days, he settled on one and told all the other necessary requirements.

The event was after 20 days and whole team was busy in it. Honestly it was going to be the biggest event for my company and I wanted to give it my all.

My team made our day and night one to organize the year's most extravagant event.

The charity ball with masquerade theme.

"What you thinking Naina" Aditi,My best friend asked as we were sitting in the living room of her place on Sunday evening.

"Nothing. My college is starting" I said stuffing some more pizza in my mouth.

"So, that's great right!" She asked 

"It is! But I love my work place more" I pouted

"Ugh! Sometimes I think, look at me, I'm married and you're still single. When you'll get married, I'll come to your wedding with a kid in my arms" She said 

"No Aadi! You'll come with one kid holding your hand and another in your arms!" I teased while she chuckled.

"Who knows two more in your husband's arms" I mocked

"It'll require eight years and I'm sure if you wait till then, uncle and aunty are going to kick you out of the house" She joked and I chuckled nodding.

"Mom's surely waiting for dad to take an action for finding a suitable groom for me" I mocked again and she chuckled.

"So when's the college starting" she asked 

"Tomorrow." I told

"Great! Least make a boyfriend now. " She said and I glared her.

"Okay okay. Don't" She mumbled

"Okay now shut up! Bye! I'm leaving. Have to gather things for tomorrow morning" I told finishing the last bite of pizza and bidding her bye I came home back.

Gathering the belongings that'll be needed tomorrow, I hit bed and slept!

Honestly, I love sleep! I can sleep, anytime, anywhere. All I need is a  comforter and a pillow.

The morning felt a bit different, may be because after a long time, I was again going to be a student!

Having breakfast, papa decided to drop me at college today hence, we drove off to college.

"So, how's project going on" He asked

"Fantastic. Team is like so excited for this event" I told

"Arjun has made a great impact in hospitality business" He praised