Loving you right

Jungkook eagerly licked Alice's naked form. His hands gripping her hips tightly, making Alice whimper in need.

"Baby you making me crazy." Hot sweat appeared on Jungkook's forehead dripping down his tanned skin.

"Jungkook." Gasping in heat Aluce wrapped her legs tight around Jungkook's torso afraid to lose him.

"Speak up Baby." The male demands his voice rough yet loving. "Speak in full sentences if you talk to me." Jungkook pulled her ass cheeks apart his movements getting rougher than before.

"Jungkook ahh fuck...please!" Alice's voice was so desperate and full of need it made Jungkook's member leak with pre cum. His hands roughly pulled the girl closer by her ankles.

"Legs up." With one swift move, Alice's legs end on Jungkook's shoulders. "Hold up." Hungrily he pressed the tip of his dick against Alice's innocent entrance.

"Fuck Jungkook please carefully." Nodding Jungkook kisses Alice deeply slowly yet demanding he moves his pulsing member deeper into Alice's needy hole.

"I know it hurts but it be better soon, you are doing so good." Jungkook praised her and forced himself deeper into her entrance. "You are too tight." Keeping himself in was very hard.

"Jungkook push."

Her begging made Jungkook's body shiver, it's been so long since he felt so good and satisfied.

"I love you, Alice!"