Only you

"Alice?"

Jungkook totally forgot about her. His eyes travel over her small figure causing Alice to blush. "Ahhh I see, Jungkook I didn't know that she is your new toy she is cute but doesn't seem to be your type though."

Jungkook eyes got very sharp as he looks at his brother's face. "Shut your fucking mouth." Yoongi's laughter fills the room. "Was that a threat? Since when have you got that balls or are you just bluffing like you used to?"

Jungkook ignores the cat-looking male as his eyes scanned the small girl. Alice wore a white skirt and a pink top his assistant gave her. She looked so fucking innocent, Jungkook was drawn away by her beauty.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook didn't mean to sound so harsh but he knew Yoongi and he had to keep Alice out of their shity business as much as he could. Alice took a shaking breath, Word so low Jungkook could barely hear her.

"I- can you be whit me?" It was an odd question that caught Jungkook off guard. He had a questionable experience on his face as he looked at her. "Yoongi I see you in two weeks I prepare everything."

Jungkook didn't bother to wait for Yoongi to answer. He took Alice's tiny hand in his bigger one as they walk into Jungkooks bedroom together.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook couldn't help but feel like he had to take care of Alice. And he didn't know why. Alice watched him her eyes watching the way he gently used his thumb to stroke the back of her hand with he was still holding.

Tight.

Very tight.

Alice carefully wrapped an arm around the male's body, which he let her do. She buries her head into his shoulder. Jungkook let his hand in her hair carefully moving his hand up and down. "Alice?" His voice was just a soft breath in the air, with made Alice just grip on him tighter and Jungkooks heart explode at her cuteness.

"Just don't leave me alone."