For you

"Alice..."

Jungkook looks at the leader from Organization B his jaw tightens as he notices that disgusting smile on the other male's face.

"Let her go!" Stepping forward, two men pushed Jungkook to the ground. "Na na na Jungkook why so loud you know I can't stand them." Laughing, the leader moved his head to Jungkook's men. "Make them leave this is between us..."

Yoongi and Section 3 nodded at Jungkook. "Jungkook, you got this," Yoongi whispers as he walks out with the others.

...

"Fuck this stinks!" Namjoon leans against a wall crossing his arms over his chest. "Jungkook can't die. I want to kill him." Jin smirked, walking to Taehyung. "Or I could take you instead." Jin holds Taehyung's face. "Pass." Taehyung pushed Jin away, looking at Jimin's Blush on his cheeks.

"You won't kill him ah fuck..." jimin hits the wall his knuckles bleed.

"Shh, shut up." Yoongi leans against the door, hoping to hear something. "If he dies, we all die soon.

...

"What do you want from her? Leave her out of this!" Alice holds her stomach as the other male throws her against the wall.

"Stop asshole!" Jungkook screamed running to the man. "Stupid man."

Shoot

It's funny how fast life can turn. Blood slowly leaked out of Jungkook's chest.

"Jungkook!" Alice screamed but she couldn't move. "You know I wanted to do this for so long." The male smirked taking his gun and shooting himself in the head.

Jungkook falls into a dump noise on the ground.