You are different

The night came in faster than it seems. Jungkook couldn't get his mind away from the offer he just received. It's not like he isn't interested or anything it may be his best decision in life but...the timing isn't that good though. His thoughts get interrupted by a quiet knock on his door. Jungkooks eyes travel in that direction not saying anything as he waits for the door to open.

Alice shyly opens the door her face turns red as she notices Jungkook staring at her. His eyes never leave her as she slowly steps closer and closer until she is right in front of him. "I... ehm..." Alice was incredibly nervous Jungkook just has this crazy intense aura with makes him kinda intimidating. Jungkook noticed her clear struggle almost instantly. "Hmm?, I'd som-" Jungkook was cut off when Alice suddenly started hugging him as thigh as she could almost like she is afraid he would leave her.

"Thank you." Jungkook was surprised by the sudden hug but he also can't deny that he didn't like it. He starts to pat Alice's back with only made Alice cling to him tighter. " Thanks for thanking me, I guess?... but what are you thanking me for?" Alice steps back eyes meeting his.

"For saving me."