I'm gonna kill you

Jungkook walks into his office his smile faints as soon as the caller's voice rings inside his ears. "Jk my bro what's up." Jungkook closes his eyes as he takes a cigarette out of his jacket breathing the toxic smoke in before he blows it out letting the smoke enter his office. "How much?" Jungkook already knows why he called him it's always the same.

"Jungkook not happy to hear from me come on I'm not that bad." The cigarette in Jungkooks hand is already half-used as he takes another blow off it. "You're right you're worse." He leans in his office chair closing and opening some bottoms off his dress shirt, his hand's slides throw is locks as he crosses his legs over each other. "A Sunshine as always I see but honestly I think I have something you mind be interested in." Smirking at the other Jungkook takes another cigarette in his fingers lighting it before he blows another toxic smoke out of his mouth. " Go on." 

"I got an offer and well...the money is no joke." Getting more curious about the job offer Jungkook puts his cigarette aside listening fully to the other male's words. "When you say no joke how high is the income?" He hears laughs from the other side with made him roll his eyes. "You know I think that we know each other for a long time now so...whenever you gonna do this job I have some requirements before I tell you any more details."

Jungkook already knew what all of this was about but he wants to do this job if the money is right he is always in and they all know this everybody knows that If it's an experience Job Jungkook will be the man to do it. "How much?" He asked and the other knows he got him. "500.000.000 $ only for one job and I want 30% off it."

Jungkook expected a lot but this made his eyes go wide.

"Deal."