Let me have a taste

If you didn't pay attention then how would you know? Or do you just don't care?

The bed Alice set on was big and comfy. The sheets were blood red and felt smooth under Alice's fingers as she traces over them.

Alice smiled.

For the first time, Alice doesn't feel like she needs to run away anymore, it was weird Alice knew that but she felt something warm inside her chest and it calmed her down, yet she didn't even know what she felt.

Knock...

Jungkook...?

The door slowly opens revealing the black-haired man. "Alice..." Jungkook softly spoke as he moved closer kneeling in front of Alice. Jungkook eyes were fixed on Alice's eyes. His hands move to her thighs thumb drawing small circles on her thighs, eyes never leaving hers.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone here..." Jungkook softly squeezes her thighs causing Alice's heart to flutter. Just a simple touch and Alice's whole body is on fire.

Blushing Alice shakes her head admiring Jungkook's handsome face.
'He looks so cute yet hot at the same time' she thought.

"No, no I'm fine really." Alice stutters Trying her best to look into his intense eyes. jungkooks looks around as he suddenly puts her further onto her bed just to hover over her. Alice's breath got caught in her fraught by the sudden action.

Jungkook takes her cheeks in his hands as he cups her face eyes travel over her face stopping at her rose-pink lips. "You know how bad I wanna kiss you, taste you?" Shaking under him Alice feels her face heating at Jungkook's words.

Jungkook hands move under her dress over her things. "But will you let me?" Jungkook stops at her underwear his fingers pulling on it teasing Alice as his eyes filled with lust move to her collarbone. "It feels good you know, my hands all over your body..."

Moaning Alice moves her hips to feel something almost grids to Jungkook. "Jungkook-ah." Small moans and heavy breaths leave Alice's mouth, in her head only how much she wants Jungkook right now.

"Oh, baby I'm all yours just tell me what you want," Jungkook smirked as he saw how much Alice wants him, well he wants her too but he couldn't help but play with her.

"Jungkook please touch me, taste me, please just do something."

"Fuck, I want every single inch of you and I want to fuck you because you are mine."