Desperate needs

Waking up Alice held her head noticing she was in the mansion again

I hate you Jungkook

Alice stood up walked out or that was her plan the door was locked. "Fuck I need to get out of here..." A window maybe but it's risky.

Walking to the window still weak on her legs Alice flinched as she saw Jungkook in the window reflection. "Stop." Jungkook's tone was harsh and demanding.

Alice doesn't think for a second she tries to open the window. "I would stop or I make you..." Jungkook walked closer until he could feel Alice's body against his.

"It's locked "Alice's heart beats faster. Jungkook nodded whispering in her ear. "Do what I say or I won't be this nice."

Alice holds her breath feeling Jungkook's arms around her waist. "Good..." Jungkook softly kissed her neck his deep voice echoing in her ear.

"Jungkook..." she stutters Trying to calm herself down. His hands move to her thighs rubbing the bare skin. "Shhh it's okay...

Turning her around Jungkook pressed her against the window breathing heavily as he played with a strand of her hair. "I want you..." Jungkook slowly got harder against her.

"I hate you..." Alice stutters looking right into the male's eyes.

"I know..."