Feelings

"Ah..." Jungkook moans annoyed his eyes rolling as his hands run through his hair.

"Hey, man." Yoongi walks into Jungkook's office a big folder under his arm. "She is gone right?" Jungkook spreads his legs rubbing his eyes. "She is... jk honestly I don't feel good about this..."

Jungkook scoffed."She is just here for the money remember?" Jungkook sat up taking a cigarette. "And besides why would we care about her..." With his cigarette in his mouth, Jungkook takes the folder from Yoongi.

Yoongi signed "Okay man what the fuck is wrong with you?" The younger man looked into Yoongi's eyes Shutting as he blew out a smoke.

"What?" Jungkook looked through the folder. "Are you for real.." Yoongi slaps the folder off the table. Jungkook takes his gun furious as he walks slamming Yoongi on the ground.

"There you are doing it again." " Shut up!" Jungkook screams throwing his gun across the room. "Fuck!" Jungkook held his head as he punched the wall next to him causing his nukes to bleed.

"You know exactly why you are like this and before your ego is too big to admit it..." Yoongi stands up. "I will leave..."

As Yoongi left Jungkook laughs falling on the ground. "Shit... Ah fuck." Jungkook takes his jacket breathing heavily.

"Fuck this...I'm so sorry Alice."