Playing with Fire

Jungkook sat on a bar stool ordering himself two glasses of vodka and drinking them like water. Cigarette in between his index and middle finger. Yoongi just smirks at his brother as he leaves a dry chuckle.

"You mad just because you couldn't fuck her? And it's my fault?" Yoongi sounds way too sarcastic almost as if he finds Jungkook ridiculous. He always loved to tease Jungkook about everything and anything. Jungkook found it annoying but at the same time, it somehow made him feel like how they used to be with each other when life wasn't as hard.

"Shut the fuck up you just want to push your way to a big ego" Jungkook's lips take his cigarette as he takes a long smoke of it calming him at least a little.

"So naughty little Jungkook, I know you want her under you Whining and moaning your name in a kinky way her Daddy likes it," Yoongi smirks loving the fact that he made Jungkook somehow shocked or more pissed.

Jungkook moves over to grab his brother by his collar anger clearly shown on his face. Making Yoongi smirk even more. "I knew I was right but you're no fun Kook I'm not gonna take your girl-" Yoongi's head slams on the bar his glass hitting the floor.

"Joke again and I show you what I do when I'm no fun."

Jungkook stands up leaving his mind just going crazy he knew his hyung just made a joke and he didn't want to be as harsh as he had never been so overreacting ever.

Yoongi on the other hand smirks to himself. His lip bleeds and some glass scratches him but he loves it. He has always been the psycho of their gang.

His hands go to his pocket finding some white packaging. Yoongi breathlessly opens it sniffing the weed into his nose loving the instant rush he feels.

"Alice, poor Alice, you are playing with fire and you don't even know."