I'm sorry

Used like a toy... Alice sucked in a breath tears running down her face. Seven men maybe more she couldn't tell her vision was too blurry from her tears touching her in a way that made her shiver.

She felt like a whore...

"Fuck he didn't lie about this one so hot, can't wait to see her naked. The men all laughed making her gulp in horror.

"Please stop..." Her begging was more like a faint whisper than anything else. "Shut up toys can't talk!" One man pinned her arms up and tied them together.

If you could see yourself you look like you want something right... "His hands brushed over her lips which made her turn her head to the side in disgust.

"Fucking slut I make sure to teach you manners." He smirked evilly. He pulled her jeans down drooling at the view. "Shit we gonna have lots of fun."

She cried trying to free herself. "Fuck you stop!" The man laughed taking a knife from one of them and holding it to her neck. "One more word..."

The door slammed open, she turned her face to see the man who brought her there.

"Jungkook..."

He shot the man breaking the whole room. "Fuck..." He looked at Alice then he took her into his embrace.

Jungkook gave her to Yoongi who stood in the door. His mind constantly drifting around he didn't talk to Alice and left her with Yoongi.

Take care of her...