Killer instincts

Jungkook felt like the main attraction in a circus. After he got the call from Yoongi just yesterday they decided to meet each other. But Yoongi didn't say that he invites his little army.

Yoongi is joined by five men. One is more interesting than the other. They're all watching every move of Jungkook as if he wasn't the brother off they were supposed to be the boss.

"Look who we have here JK it's been ages since I last saw you bro you look just like the title They gave you." Jungkook shakes his head as he takes a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Hmm.." He blows the smoke out of his lungs. "Well the top is not easy but I just do what I have to do." Another toxic blow leaves his lungs. "And well it's just business nothing new to me."

Yoongi scoffed." True but still you do things you do not have to. Why? Can't get enough thrill or is it just the ego push you want so bad?"

Playing with his nearly worn-out cigarette Jungkook throws it on the ground before stepping it out with his foot. "You care since?" Jungkook can't trust Yoongi anymore not after what he did to him.

"Okay I know you hate me and you have alright to do so but please I need your help and I know you need mine so let me and my team be part of your job."

Jungkook thinks about Yoongi's offer but before he could even process anything Yoongi said his office door opened.

"Jungkook?"