Body Talk

"I'm gonna give you all the love and pleasure you deserve my baby."

Jungkook lips blew her wetness, causing Alice to moan louder her legs spread wide. She tries to muffle her moans with her hands.

"Oh fuck no." Jungkook removed her hands pinning them over her pressing himself against Alice.

"I wanna hear you, baby." Jungkook's voice is deep and seductive as she kisses Alice's neck. "Say my name." Almost as if on command, Alice moans Jungkook's name.

"Fuck baby you make me want to do all fucked up shit."

Jungkook rolled his hardness against her wetness. "Look at me." His voice was demanding yet gentle as his arms squeezed the flesh of her thighs.

"Jungkook don't stop!" Alice arched her back her hands pulled on the male's dark locks.

Jungkook chuckled his tongue leaving a hot trail of saliva on Alice's skin.

"Don't worry kitty..." Jungkook teased her wetness, kissing her stomach and grinding against her.

"I'll make sure to blow your mind." Jungkook grabbed her thighs to feel Alice closer to his erection. His throbbing member is full of precum.

"Let's play a game," Jungkook smirked darkly eyes heavy off lust.

"Ah...a game?" Alice blushes sweat drops from her face.

"Yeah, a game..." The male caresses Alice's thighs.

Jungkook kissed Alice hungrily moaning in her mouth as his tongue slid in.

"From here..." Jungkook's fingers move over her neck. "To here..." Jungkook cups her abdomen.

"How many licks do I need?"