Do i wanna know?

"Fuck!" Jungkook holds his shoulder as the bullet streaks it causing blood to flow out immediately. He falls on the wet bloody grass.

Within seconds a girl approached him kneeling and holding his face. "No Jungkook please..." She cried holding his face her lap soaked with his blood.

"Alice..."

3 days Before

"Hey, sweetheart," Yoongi smirks Leaning against Alice's bedroom door his hand running through his hair. "I swear if Jungkook wouldn't have some weird thing for you..."

He moved to her pinning her down on her bed. "Right beautiful?" Alice blushes avoiding eye contact. "But I promised something..." The cat-looking male stands up a grin on his thin lips.

"Anyways I'm here to pick you up for a meeting." Yoongi throws clothes to Alice then he takes a cigarette out of his jeans pocket fiddling with his fingers.

"A meeting?" Alice stood up taking the clothes a simple black dress 'way too short' she thought. "Yeah well, you have luck with unluck?" Yoongi smirked as he saw her confused face.

"Well let's just say Jungkook was/is the best/worst thing that could have happened to you but you discover soon, just get dressed you see what I mean.

Yoongi left Alice shivers at his words she knew that that day Jungkook saved her there was more behind but how could she know that she had just been dumped into very fucked up shit.

"I need to get out of here..."