Save me

Actions can say more than a thousand words. Jungkook never believed in that, he thought it was just a stupid thing everybody believed in but now he finally realized that he was wrong. The hug from Alice feels so warm full of honesty and affection. It just felt right holding her breathing her in feeling her heart beating in steady motion it made Jungkook somehow feel better and at home.

"Sorry I shouldn't have..." Alice steps back her cheeks slightly red. Jungkook couldn't help but find her so dahm cut right now. "Why are you always apologizing, it's okay." A warm smile creeps on his smile as he tried to hide as fast as he could. "Oh...right so I mean thanks."

"Why are you here is something wrong." Jungkook thought she didn't like him so it was surreal that Alice showed up but he didn't mind. "Well...I heard you talking to someone and it sounded like you were quiet...I don't know like angry or annoyed?"

Jungkook smirked and walked closer until he could feel Alice's warm breath on his skin. "Did you spy on me or something?" His voice was not serious at all you could hear the teasing tone as well as some flirtiness while he spoke to her. "No no, I would never I was just-" She stopped when she hit Jungkooks desk making her sit on it and Jungkook stands in between her legs. "You know what that's rude."

Jungkooks hot breath meets her face his hands move on her thighs as he slowly moves his hands to her sides.

"Do you even know how hot you are Alice?"