The Day

Jungkook woke up Alice in his embrace he couldn't help but kiss her forehead pulling her closer. Jungkook stood up and got dressed it was still early so he tried to be as quiet as possible.

Before he walked out he looked at Alice once more then he walked downstairs where he met with section 3.

"Yoongi lock Alice's door don't let her out or anything in." Jungkook's sharp voice cut the silence, everyone looking at him.

"You fucking..." Jimin runs to Jungkook pushing him to the wall making Jungkook smirk. All Jungkook man pointed their guns at Jimin. "I kill you I promise..." Jungkook tits Jimin's chin whispering in his ear. "You know you can't."

Namjoon took Jimin's arms pulling him away from Jungkook. "Let's talk about the business." Namjoon and the other man sat on the couch in front of Jungkook.

"Jungkook it's been a while..." Seokjin looked around then he stood up walking to Jungkook touching his face. "When will you let me have your beautiful body..."

Jungkook took his gun pointing it to Jin's face. "You gotta wait." Jin kissed Jungkook's cheeks walking to the others again.

"I have a job for you psychopaths." Jungkook softly squeezed Taehyung's arms and then smirked cutting a line in his arm. Taehyung holds back his tears. "Don't cry!" Jungkook holds Taehyung's arm tight the blood flows on the ground.

"Jungkook what is the plan?" Hoseok looks at Jungkook crossing his legs.
"We gonna kill," Jungkook smirked letting Taehyung's arm go. "I know you need that..."

Namjoon takes the papers from Jungkook tapping his chin. "When?"

Jungkook walked to Yoongi, and Yoongi nodded.

"Now..."