So this is love

Alice's eyes widened tears welling at the corners of her eyes. She sat up rubbing her eyes. Her glance hovers over Jungkook. He looked fragile she had never so him so weak yet just looking at him made the girl blush.

"You are cute." Carefully reaching out to touch her face Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear. "So pretty." His eyes take in her beauty her face, her red puffed eyes, her blushed cheeks, her plump soft lips, her beautiful eyes that make him melt all that he missed so much.

Breathing heavily Alice falls on him hugging him causing him to flinch in pain but he does want her to know. "Seems like I got missed."

He carefully runs his hand through her soft hair. Their heartbeats matched as they just sat there enjoying each other's warmth, which they both craved so much.

"You idiot..." Alice stutters hitting his arm and pouting. She crossed her arms in front of her chest causing the male to chuckle. "I'm an idiot?" He smirked running his hands on her thighs causing her to shiver.

"Yes." Moving to the side to not face him anymore Alice still pouts making Jungkook grin darkly. "Really?"

With a smooth movement, he pulled her to him climbing on her his eyes dark as he pinned her down. "Jungkook..." He shakes his head.

"Tomorrow you won't be able to walk anymore..."