"So many, many, many, many, many, many, many people." Shen Yunzhe shouted to the playground: "There are so many, many, many, many people."

Fortunately, there is no one here. If there were players, they would be scared to death.

But there is no one, there is an audience.

[Is he calling someone to the sparrow corpse? 】

[His mental state is really worrying, and he is weirder than a ghost. How did this person do it? 】

[Most people would have run away when they saw a sparrow carcass of this size, so he went up to it and picked one up to look at. 】

[Isn't he really already controlled by the sparrow? 】

[You say that...but that's not right. They have just arrived at No. 2 Middle School. He is like this at No. 1 Middle School. This shouldn't be a problem. 】

Shen Yunzhe was still shouting: "What are you doing sitting here? Don't you feel crowded?"

"Want to come and chat with me? I'm so bored. Every day is very long. I feel that the world is not beautiful at all. I really want to die."

【Who is he talking to? 】

"With you." Shen Yunzhe said suddenly. He reached out and took out his phone and looked at the barrage with a smile on his face, "Oh, I seem to have seen something interesting."

【? 】

【What is he saying? 】

"Isn't it true that he has been controlled by the sparrow?" Shen Yunzhe repeated what the audience just said, "They have just entered No. 2 Middle School, so this shouldn't be a problem."

Shen Yunzhe smiled happily, "Wow, are you so naive? Can such a little trick deceive your words?"

【......6. 】

[Did he do it on purpose? ! 】

"I have long said that everything in the game field can be used, and you are also the best props. Although you don't look like humans, you know a lot of things, so there is nothing you can do about it. , I have to ask you to tell the truth." Shen Yunzhe said something very reasonable and very worrying.

"There will be no reincarnation in the second world, but sparrows will replace people. Thank you for telling me."

Shen Yunzhe didn't care at all how the audience yelled at him. He happily turned off his cell phone and stuffed it into his pocket, happily skipping to the teaching building, humming the school song as he walked, looking very happy.

All the schools were similar. Shen Yunzhe walked in humming a song. There was really not much difference except that there was no weird birdcage in the center.

It really doesn't take long to climb from the first floor to the rooftop. Shen Yunzhe stood on the rooftop and looked out. He couldn't see anything outside the school, but he could see other players busy looking for things. Shen Yunzhe looked towards the distance. I waved my hand, but didn't get any response.

"Tch." Shen Yunzhe muttered and took back his hand, "Ignore me."

Fortunately, he came up to find the location of the others. He wanted to find Li Yilun. He couldn't let Li Yilun die. This guy hadn't given him the recipe for insomnia yet.

After getting off the rooftop, Shen Yunzhe put his hands in his pockets and walked back. Just now he saw Li Yilun standing in front of the library door.

The library was locked. Li Yilun pried open the lock of the library before walking in. There were many books in the library, and he might be able to find one or two things left by students.