Chapter 18; -4 Days...

Începe de la început

"Okay okay calm down," AJ says. "Please dont get all worked up again."

"But aren't you just so excited for Wrestlemania?!" I ask her, baffled that she is the one calm and not me.

"I'm excited but after four days i've managed to calm down," AJ says smirking.

"Party pooper," I say sticking my tongue out at her. She returns the gesture.

"So are we going to the movie or not?" I ask. AJ nods.

"Ok get ready," she says. She grabs some clothes and heads to the bathroom to change. I change as well and wait for her to come out of the bathroom.

She comes out wearing 'casual' clothing; a pikachu sweater and ripped up jeans.

"AJ if we're going to go out, you have to be dressed appropiately," I scold her. AJ scowls.

"We're going to a movie theatre," AJ says. "It's a casual event."

"Yeah but you'll be in public dressed like that," I say. AJ nods as if she's understanding me for once. She goes over to her bag and grabs a pikachu necklace.

"You're right," AJ says, putting the necklace on herself. "We're going out in public so i should wear jewelry. Let's go."

She leaves the hotel room without waiting to see if i'd follow. I sigh and follow her down to the lobby

I get down to the lobby to see she is already in her rental car outside and is waving me over. How could she possibly move that fast?

I get into the car and instantly when my car door closes, AJ has already started speeding out of the parking lot.

"Calm down you'll get us arrested!" I complain as she nearly hits several pedestrians. She continues barrelling down the streets but at a legal speed.

"Why are we even watching this movie anyways?" AJ asks. "I mean i'm really excited for it but it's just not really your type of movie."

"Well i wanted to please you this time," I lie through my teeth.

"That's not it," AJ sighs, seeing right through my lies. "Oh i know what it is."

AJ turns to me smirking.

"It's because you want to see Wade in it isn't it?"

"No," I say.

"LIAR!"

"Fine, fine," I give in. "Just shut up and drive."

"Fine," AJ says.

"Fine," I say.

"Fine," she says sassy. 

--

As the movie finishes after maybe only five minutes of Wade screen time, we get back into the vehicle. AJ bites her lip in excitement.

"What?" I ask.

"Well I just want to let you know something," AJ says.

"What is it?"

"I was talking to Vince," AJ says. "I wanted to see what you have scheduled for AFTER Wrestlemania, since i already know about me..."

"Ooh, what's your next storyline?" I ask curiously but AJ waves me off.

"I'll tell you later," she says. "Anyways so i managed to convince Vince into a storyline with you."

"And whats this storyline he came up with?" I ask.

"Actually, I came up with it."

"Oh..." I say skeptically. "What do i have to do?"

AJ smirks. "You'll find out later."

I nervously laugh, scared of what AJ has planned for me.

A/N: Ok so I hear Wrestlemania 29 might have Kaitlyn defend her title against AJ just like in my story, if you've ready SmackDown spoilers you'll see that the match on Raw is probably not their last. If i find out that is true, I will be absolutely exstatic. :D

Next chapter is five weeks away from Wrestlemania. My last chapters now will be skipping from Monday to Friday to Monday to Friday again and again until the final chapter which will be Wrestlemania. I don't know how many chapters that is but it seems to me like quite a few so i don't really consider them 'LAST CHAPTERS' just yet. Still like nine or ten...

Next chapter will also have more Wade in it, because he hasn't had a lot of parts lately.

What is the storyline that AJ has in mind? And how will Kaitlyn react to it? 

THANK YOU FOR READING :D:D:D:D:D:D:D