29.

Unfortunately I have no idea who the artist is. Sorry 😅😅😅

***

Y/n POV

I wake up to being cuddled up to Shane in his bed. He is already awake however.

"Morning beautiful/handsome" he says smiling at me as I open my eyes.

HIS MORNING VOICE IS SO HOT WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

"Hi" I manage to get out, still taken aback by his voice.

"You want some breakfast?" He asks.

"Yeah, breakfast would be good" I smile. He gives me a quick forehead kiss and gets up and out of bed. He makes his way to the kitchen and I can vaguely hear him talking to Marnie.

"You better have used protection Shane! I don't want to be a grandaunt yet you know" Marnie says.

Isn't she like something like 50+ years old. Especially with Shane in his 30s. I suppose she could be younger. But she wouldn't be too much younger... right?

"Well you better have used protection with Lewis then!" Shane responds. I slap my hand over my mouth in shock.

THE FUCK DID I JUST HEAR?! SHES SLEEPING WITH THE MAYOR?!

"You know I'm too old to have kids now and... oh morning Jas!" Marnie says. I assume Jas walked into the kitchen.

"Aunt Marnie? Is Y/n still here?" I hear her ask.

"They're in my room. Knock before you go in? They might be changing" Shane says.

I'm literally still laid in bed. I don't want to get up just yet.

Then I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/n? Can I come in?" She asks.

"Yep, come on in Jas" I say and she opens the door and comes in.

"What's up Jas?" I ask.

"When you marry Uncle Shane, can I be the flower girl. I don't want to be a bridesmaid. I like throwing the flowers" Jas says, coming up to me. I hear Shane choking on something and runs into the room.

"Jas?! What are you on about?" Shane asks.

"Well... you and Y/n are in love right? So you'll get married soon" she says.

We're both taken aback and then Shane says "if the day ever comes that we actually get married, you can be the flower girl AND a bridesmaid. How about that?" Shane says.

"Yay!" Jas cheers and runs out of the room again.

"Well... that's one way to start a morning" I laugh. Shane laughs too and agrees.

I get changed back into my clothes and Marnie calls us in as breakfast is done. I get to the table and we have hard-boiled eggs for breakfast. We all tuck in and eat.

"Shane, I have to go to Zuzu city. I need to deliver some produce there. Are you okay to babysit Jas?" She asks.

"Uhh... I have a few things to do actually.." Shane says feeling guilty.

"I'll do it. I'll take her to the farm. And o can watch her and do farm work." I suggest.

"Aww thank you Y/n" Marnie smiles and Shane also thanks me for taking her in. He then asks "are you sure? Looking after chickens is a lot of work, let alone also having to look after crops and such."

"Yeah, me and Jas will enjoy ourselves, right Jas?" I sat turning to her. She smiles and says "yeah! I wanna spend the day with Y/n!"

"Then it's settled" I say, "She'll be at my farm. And you can pick her up when you've done with your stuff" I say smiling.

Jas immediately then goes to her room to pack a day bag with some spare clothes in case she gets messy on the farm, and then we finish breakfast and I take Jas up to my farm while Shane waves us off.

***

Shane: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🖤