35.

Sorry, no picture for now. I'm probably only gonna do pictures every now and then, because they all stop existing for me and idk if it's the same for yall for every chapter.

Enjoy (:

***

Y/n POV

After a short while, about an hour or so, the door opens and I turn to see Shane. I get up and run up to him for a hug.

"Hey chicky!" He says, hugging me back.

"Hi Shane, how was your day?" I ask, my voice muffled from me pressing my face into him from hugging.

"The normal of Joja... and Morris" he sighs.

"Oh, come! Come with" I say smiling.

I grab his hand and take him to the kitchen.

"I thought you'd enjoy doing this. Together" I say with a smile. I let go of his hand and grab the stuff I'd prepared earlier from the fridge.

"So... what's this?" Shane asks.

"Well. You like pizza, and peppers. And I thought we could make pizzas together" I say, placing all the stuff on the table.

Shane smiles a big smile and gives me a hug.

"Thank you Y/n. This means a lot" he says happily.

Pepper comes up to us and sits on the kitchen floor.

"I should probably feed Pepper first" I laugh and quickly feed Pepper and we get onto the pizza making.

We start rolling out our dough, I make mine a heart shape because why not. It's a cute thing. We make our pizzas and Shane's looks as though it's going to blow someone's head off!!! That's so many peppers!!!

He looks at me staring at his pizza in shock and he says to me "I like everything hot, and that includes you"

My face goes bright red. And not from the smell of all the peppers.

"Awwww, did I make you blush?" He coos at me. I blush even more. I want to scream in my pillow. He makes me so flustered!!!

He then bends to my height (apologies if you're tall. I imagine Shane to be like 5'11 and says he's 6 foot) and grabs my chin.

"Your face is so red right now. It's cute" he says, smirking and I try to cover my face, but he stops me.

"Let's cook our pizza" he says, like he hadn't just made me so flustered that a whole swarm of butterflies just spawned in my stomach.

We put the pizzas in the oven and set a timer. We decide to pick a movie and cuddle on the sofa.

I mentally try come up with ways I can make him flustered, but I have no idea what would make him blush.

Literally nothing comes to mind...

I mentally sigh and just continue watching the movie.

After the movie is finished, the timer goes off and  we get our pizzas. The pepper on Shane's pizza makes my eyes become mini waterfalls. How the hell does that work. I get mine out and we take them to the table.

As we eat, and make small talk, I kinda zone out thinking how in fucking Yoba's existence can anyone eat a pizza with that many peppers WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!!!!!!

My mouth drops as he has his final piece and he looks up at me.

"What? Never seen anyone eat a pepper pizza?" He asks.

"Not with that many peppers!!" I yell a little too loud. I hear Pepper meow in shock as I probably woke him up.

After that whole thing. We decide Shane should spend the night, because I want him to, and he wants to, so while I get changed into my pyjamas, Shane calls Marnie to let her know he's staying here for the night and then we decide to call it a night.

***

Shane: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry. I know it's been like 2 weeks. I'll try update more regularly. I honestly started this chapter about a week ago, then realized I wasn't sure how to write the chapter. And now it's 3:30am and I'm wide awake because I can't sleep as I have to go back to my uni dorm, and need to be awake in 4 hours...