5.

No artist name/signature but if yk who the artist is, please lmk so I can credit them (:

***

Y/n POV

I wake up the next morning and go to water my crops. I've managed to get a fair amount on the grow now thanks to selling grown crops etc.

I check for post and I see an ominous looking letter.

It's from M. Rasmodius and he wants me to visit him today, because of something to do with the community center? No idea. Probably to do with the apple creatures.

I make my way around, picking up any forage that I can gather on the way. I wander through town and then through Cindersap Forest, looking at the map that the letter has on the back. I walk towards the weird looking tower I see in the distance and knock on the door.

The door opens but no one is there, just a wizard dude stood further in and he says "Greetings. I had a sense that you've been interacting with some spirits in the area."

"Uhhhh no?" I say, confused.

"Have you seen one of these before?" He asks, and all of a sudden an apple creature, like I saw at the community center appears.

"Oh! Yeah! They're in the community center" I say

"The community center? Well. These creatures are spirits and they call themselves the junimos. It seems they have moved into this 'community center' most likely because it's been abandoned for some time. Am I correct?"

"Yeah.. but I'm not sure how long exactly"

He inspects me, looking real curious about me for some reason.

"Oh, there was also a golden tablet thing there too in one of the rooms." I add

"A golden tablet you say? Hold on a moment" he says and he spins around and teleports away.

Wow... so wizards are real.

I take this chance to have a look around. There are books, and magic stuff, looking at it, absolutely everywhere.

The door opens once more and the wizard clears his throat.

"There indeed is a tablet there. But what does it mean by..." he pauses then looks at the large cauldron.

"Ah.. of course" he mutters and scurries over. He throws a few things into the pot and then tells me to go over to him.

"Drink up. Though I will warn you. It tastes nasty and you may be hallucinating for a couple minutes." He tells me and I look in the cup. It's a weird green liquid.

"Here goes" I say to myself and drink the strange liquid hoping I can trust this guy.

I finish drinking the strange liquid and start to feel funny. As if I'm going to be sick. I hold my stomach but I don't throw up. Instead, my vision goes funny and I feel myself fall to the floor as my vision is filled with leaves and trees dancing around.

After what feels like half an hour after that, I finally find myself back in the wizards tower.

"You were only out for about 10 minutes. Don't worry. You can go now, you should be able to go fulfil the Junimo's wishes" the wizard says and gets back to doing his own thing.

I leave the tower and head up to my farm.

That was a weird experience.

I decide to clean up a bit more of my farm before then going to bed for the night.

***

Shane: ❤️🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤