"Yeah, I think so. Thanks," Elias answered, looking over but unable to see her face, due to the shadows of the dungeon, "I'm Alec."

"I wish I could say, it was nice to meet you," She said.

"Yeah, but under the circumstances, I get it," Elias narrowed eyes slightly, trying to see a glimpse of her face, "What's your name?"

"I dare not speak in here," She answered, a frightful tone enlaced in her voice, "The Queen doesn't know who I am. My silence is the only thing keeping my family safe."

"She's pretty ruthless, huh?" Elias questioned, "Here." Through the bars, he handed the prisoner a roll, "Are you hungry? I swiped it off a food tray on my way down."

As the prisoner stood up and took the roll, she noticed a surprised look on his face, "What?" She asked, "What is it?"

"I saw you in the village, with the Queen," Elias told her, "I wanted to help, but-"

"It's alright," She interrupted, "If you had tried to free me, you'd just ended up in here a day sooner."

"What did she put you in here for?" Elias asked.

"I knew where Snow White was hiding," She answered, "But, I refused to tell the Queen."

"You gave up your freedom to ensure Snow White's?" The twin questioned.

"Yeah," The woman nodded, "I believe her to be innocent."

"How long are you in for?" Elias asked.

"Same as you, just one more night," She said.

"Really? One night?" Elias questioned, confused, "Why? Is Regina going soft?"

"You speak as if you know her personally," They heard and looked over, seeing a bloodied and bruised man stepping out from the shadows of the cell opposite Elias, "It's one night, because tomorrow everyone in here is to be executed."

"Who are you?" The twin asked

"Name's Elias," He answered and the twin's jaw dropped at the mention of his name, "What's wrong? You look like you'd just seen a ghost."

----------<3----------

Somewhere in the forest, Emma and Snow made their journey together, when they were suddenly entrapped in a net, keeping them in the air. As they struggled against it, laughing was heard and they looked up to see Prince Charming approaching, "I told you I'd find you," He told Snow. "No matter what you do, I will always find you"

"Hm, somehow that's cute," Emma commented, earning a hard nudge to her ribs. "Ouch."

"Is this the only way you can catch a woman?" Snow White asked the Prince, "By entrapping her?"

"It's the only way to catch thieving scum," Prince Charming answered.

"I retract my previous statement," Emma said.