FIFTEEN

(CHAPTER 15 - THINK LOVELY THOUGHTS)

🦢🗡

Flashback

A man sat in a tavern, arranging cards on the table, while his son stood beside him, "Follow the lady, gents," women could be heard laughing, "A shilling returns two," he flipped a card and men laughed, while another just looked at him, unconvinced, "What? Don't feel too bad. You're not the only one who's been spurned by the lady tonight. She's been quite shy all evening," Malcolm said, followed by a giggle.

The man noticed a placard in Malcolm's sleeve and grabbed his wrist, "You tricked me," He said.

"How'd she get in there?" Malcolm questioned and was pulled over the table, by his collar.

The young boy's eyes widened, "Please, don't hurt him! He's my father!" He cried.

"You'd be better off without him," The man said and punched Malcolm, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ugh!" Malcolm groaned.

"No, no!" the man spit on Malcolm, before leaving the tavern and the boy ran to his father, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"The cost of the game. He didn't even leave me a shilling for a pint, how rude," Malcolm said.

"He took all of our money," The boy said.

"Yes, but I'll figure something out. I always do...Rumple," Malcolm said.

End of Flashback

Pan was checking on Wendy, while Henry watched, "How is she?" He asked.

"I fear she's getting worse, Henry," Pan said.

"But, if I save magic...she'll live?" Henry asked.

"Yes," Pan turned to him, "But more than that, Henry. If you save magic, you'll save us all. But to do it, you have to truly believe," He told him.

Wendy let out a cough and Henry glanced at her, "I do," He said, looking back at Pan.

"Good, because we don't have much time. Follow me," they left the small hut and walked back into the main camp, "My brothers!" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at him, "Tonight, the dream of Neverland will awaken from its slumber. Tonight, the Heart of the Truest Believer shall fulfill its destiny, and with it our destiny. Tonight, Henry saves magic!" Pan said and all the Lost Boys cheered, except for Maverick.

----------<3----------

Elsewhere, Regina and Mr Gold walked through the jungle, now with Pandora's box, "You know, despite our differences, I can always count on you to get things done...unlike the rest of them. You were right, they're just a liability," Regina said.

"Where are they?" Mr Gold asked.

"Oh, well, Pan told them Alana was alive, and, of course, Elias took the bait," she let out a scoff, "Such a waste of time," Regina glanced at him, "Oh, I'm so sorry," She said.

"No, no, don't be," Mr Gold waved it off, "She is alive," He said.

"What?" Regina asked, shocked.

"Pan wasn't lying. My daughter is here on the island, I've seen her," Mr Gold said.