SIXTEEN

(CHAPTER 16 - THINK LOVELY THOUGHTS)

🦢🗡

Alana was sat with Wendy, while the group watched, "Hey, Wendy, since you've been here, have you seen my son? His name's Henry," Alana said.

"You have a son?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah, Pan needs his heart," Alana said.

"Has he said anything about the Heart of the Truest Believer?" Elias asked.

"No, I'm sorry. He never mentioned anything about a heart," Wendy said.

"She's lying," Mr Gold walked closer, gripping his sword, "Where is he?" He asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Nadia waved her hand, stopping Mr Gold, "What the hell are you doing? She's a child," She said.

"I've carried enough lies in my life to recognize their burden. She knows where Henry is," Mr Gold looked at Nadia, "Let me go," He said.

"No," Nadia said.

Alana looked at Wendy, "Is that true?" She asked.

"You don't understand," Wendy said.

"You're helping Pan?" Emma asked.

"He's keeping John and Michael alive, only if I do as he says," Wendy said.

"Trust me, whatever he's promised, he will go back on his word," Mr Gold said and looked back at Nadia, who sighed and lowered her hand, withdrawing her hold on him.

"And why should I trust a man who abandoned his own daughter?" Wendy asked.

"Because your brothers did," Wendy looked at Regina, "They trusted a woman named Belle. They helped her get this box so we can defeat Pan," Regina told her.

"They're okay?" Wendy asked.

"For now, and only if we succeed," Mr Gold said.

"Wendy...," she looked back at Alana, "We will save John and Michael, I swear to God. But right now, I really need your help. Please," Alana said.

"Pan told Henry that he needs his heart to save magic, but it's a lie. He needs it to save himself," Wendy said.

"What do you mean?" Athena asked, walking away from her slumbering son.

"Pan's dying. He needs the Heart of the Truest Believer to absorb all the magic in Neverland, and once he does...he will be immortal, all powerful," Wendy told them.

"And what happens to Henry?" Elias asked.

"Well, it's a trade. When Pan lives, Henry will die," Wendy said.

----------<3----------

Elsewhere, Pan rowed himself and Henry across the bay, until reaching the beach of Skull Rock, where they both stepped out of the boat, "Ah, it's been a long time since I stepped foot on this shore," Pan said.

They walked closer to the entrance of the rock, where there was a staircase, headed to the where he was taking Henry. Pan picked up a stick, drawing a line in the dirt before waving his hand over it, creating a magical barrier.

"What's that?" Henry asked.

"It's a protection spell," Pan dropped the stick onto the ground, "Now, let's go. It's time," He said and led Henry up the stone passageway.

----------<3----------

Back in the campsite, everyone was gathered together, "How do we stop Pan?" Nadia asked.