FOUR

(CHAPTER 4 - LOST ONES)

🦢🗡

The twins were sat together, looking at the blank map, "Our names are Emma and Elias Swan," Emma said.

"I'd wager the solution to Pan's riddle is a bit more complicated than that," Captain Hook said.

"Don't hold anything back," Mary Margaret said.

"I'm Henry's father. We used to live in Boston, and we were bail bonds-people. I'm now the sheriff of Storybrooke," Elias said.

Regina looked over from the tree she was leaning on, "That election was a sham," She said.

"Oh?" Elias looked at her, "Like you appointing Sidney?" He questioned.

"Are we really doing this?" Regina asked.

"I don't know, are we?" Elias said.

"Don't you think maybe you're both leaving some things out?" Mary Margaret asked.

The twins glanced at each other, before looking back at the map, "We're the children of Snow White and Prince Charming, which apparently makes us the products of true love," Elias said.

"We were born in the Enchanted Forest and we were sent through a portal, so that we could break a curse," Emma added.

"And you were able to break the curse because you're the..." David said, but the twins remained silent.

"Come on. You don't need to be embarrassed to say it," Mary Margaret said.

"Say what?" Captain Hook asked.

"The 'S' word," Nadia said.

The twins looked down at the blank map, "We're the Saviors," They said, but nothing changed with the map.

"I don't get it. We said we're the Saviors. There's nothing we've denied more than that," Emma said.

"No, it's okay. We'll figure it out," Mary Margaret said.

"No, you won't," Regina said, taking the map from Elias.

"Regina!" Elias said.

"But I can," Regina looked at the parchment, "I'm beginning to think there isn't a map on here. That doesn't mean it can't lead us to Henry," She said.

"I thought we decided that using magic was a bad idea," David said.

"For once, I agree with the prince," David looked at the pirate, "Well, I told you we're getting along," Captain Hook said with a smile.

Regina ignored them and waved her hand over the map, causing it to float out of her hands, "What the hell are you doing?" Emma asked.

"It's a locator spell. This parchment belonged to Pan, it'll lead us to him," Regina said.