THREE

(CHAPTER 3 - LOST ONES)

🦢🗡

Mr Gold stood somewhere in a clearing in the jungle and made a fireball in his hand, throwing it onto the wooden logs he had piled up. He walked around the fire, seeing his shadow projected on the large rock in front of him. Waving his hand, he immobilized his shadow and used his dagger to cut his shadow from himself. The shadow broke free from the immobilization spell and flew up some, looking down at him.

Mr Gold held up his dagger to his shadow, "You know what to do. Hide it where no one can find it, not even me," He said and the shadow took the dagger, flying off with it.

 Hide it where no one can find it, not even me," He said and the shadow took the dagger, flying off with it

----------<3----------

Elsewhere in the jungle, Maverick was asleep on a small cot and Athena placed a thin blanket over him as Tinkerbell watched her, "How'd you get off the island?" She asked.

"After I had him," Athena turned to the fairy, "After Pan told me he had died, I couldn't stay here any longer," she walked to the table Tinkerbell was sat at, "Guess it didn't matter too much, since I'm back," Athena said, sitting opposite her.

"You didn't say goodbye," Tinkerbell said.

"I know, I know," Athena shook her head a little, "You were the only person here that I trusted, and I left you...just like Hook did to me," She said.

"He left you?" Athena nodded, "No good pirate," Tinkerbell said.

"Do you want to leave, Tink?" Athena asked her.

"What?" Tinkerbell said.

"Do you want off this island?" Athena asked.

"Of course I do, but I can't leave. No one can," Tinkerbell said.

Athena reached across the table, taking hold of her hand, "I will get you off this island, I promise. I'm not leaving you again," Athena told her.

Tinkerbell smiled softly, "Thank you," She said.

----------<3----------

Somewhere in the jungle, David cut through branches with his sword as the others followed behind him, "The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," Captain Hook said.

"You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Elias asked.

"From there, we should be able to see everything, including where he's keeping your son," Captain Hook said.

"You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina said.

"Where? We have no idea what's out there," Nadia said.

"The lass is right, there are dangers all about. Only I can guide us past them," Captain Hook said.

"He's right. Hook's lived here before. If he says hiking up is the best way, then we listen," Elias said.