ONE

(CHAPTER 1 - THE HEART OF THE TRUEST BELIEVER)

🦢🗡

Flashback: Land Without Magic, Phoenix

In Phoenix, Arizona, an eighteen-year-old Elias, sat in a room with his ankle handcuffed to the leg of the chair, while Emma stood nearby, not handcuffed and the clock struck eight-fifteen.

Emma noticed the nervous look on her brother's face as he bounced his leg, "Hey," he looked at her, "It's going to be okay," Emma said.

"I don't know, Em," he exhaled sharply, "I don't think I can do this," Elias said.

"Whatever you decided, I'll be here for you," Emma said.

"I know," Elias said.

Just then, a man entered a room, carrying a baby boy and Elias looked away, "Your baby boy, Elias," he closed his eyes, "Elias?" Elias shook his head as tears formed in his eyes, unable to look at anyone, "Oh, Elias. Just so you know, you can change your mind," The man said.

"I can look after him for a few months, until you're out," Emma said.

"No..." he looked at his sister, "I can't be a father," Elias said as tears fell from his eyes and the man left the room, while Emma tried to comfort her brother.

End of Flashback

Neverland...

Inside the magic bean's portal, the twins, Nadia, Regina, David, Mary Margaret and Mr Gold held the ropes of the Jolly Roger, tightly, while Captain Hook stood at the helm of the ship and they finally crossed into the waters of Neverland.

The group looked around in confusion, "Is that it?!" Elias asked.

"Aye, Neverland," Captain Hook said as they all looked out over the sea, at the large island ahead of them.

----------<3----------

On the island, Henry landed on the shore after falling through the portal and attempted to make a run for it, "Oh, no, no, no," Theo grabbed ahold of his coat and shoved him, "Slow down, pal. You got nowhere to go," Theo said.

Eva sighed, "We made it, mission accomplished," She said.

"Are you sure about that? 'Cause, my mom and dad are coming to get me," Henry said.

"You might wanna take a look around, kid. Do you see any clock towers?" Eva gestured to their surroundings, "You're a long way from Storybrooke," She said.