NINETEEN

(CHAPTER 19 - THE NEW NEVERLAND)

🦢🗡

At the harbor of Storybrooke, Belle walked along the pier with Ariel, "So if the name Rumple gave you is correct, he works here," she pointed to a fisherman who was busily working, and Ariel smiled upon recognizing the man, "Is that him? Is that Eric?" Belle asked.

"Yes," Eric hacked his cleaver into a fish; severing its head, taking Ariel by surprise, "Wow...he must really hate me," She said.

"Go on, go to him," Ariel sighed, smiling in nervousness and Belle physically pushed her towards him, "Go on," Belle said.

Ariel approached Eric, who finally glanced up and is stunned to see her, "Ariel," He said.

"Eric," Ariel said and Eric removed his apron, before walking up to her and they kissed passionately.

Belle looked on, pleased, when she heard a strange noise in the air and looked up at the sky. In awe, she watched a flying ship poke out of the clouds as Ariel and Eric broke apart to stare up at the ship as well.

"What is that?" Ariel asked.

The ship rapidly plunged downward, breaching past the barrier surrounding the town, "He's back," Belle said.

As the ship's walkway is pulled down to allow the passengers to descend down to the dock, the cheering voices from the townspeople could be heard as they gathered onto the pier. 'Henry' stepped onto the walkway first, pausing as he took everything in and proceeded off the ship. Emma, Nadia, Alana and Mary Margaret followed after him, being greeted by everyone first as the men, Elias and David, walked down the ramp of the ship.

Granny pulled 'Henry' into a hug, before hugging the others, "Yes, they're back!" Leroy shouted and patted the eldest twin on the back.

Next to leave the ship was Mr Gold, who caught Belle's gaze and walked towards her as Regina walked down the ramp and off to the side, displaying a dejected look on her face.

Ruby happened to glance up at the ship one final time, and a shocked expression displayed across her face, "Oh my God," She said, making Granny and Leroy look at her, before looking at the ship where they saw Athena walking down the ramp with Maverick and the Lost Boys in front of her.

"Athena?!" Granny said, shocked.

The blonde walked towards them, "Surprise..." Athena said with a soft smile.

"Why are you...How are you..." Leroy said, confused.

"Alive?" Athena shrugged, "It's a really long story, but to shorten it...Pan," She said.

Ruby pulled the blonde into a tight hug, "I've missed you so much," She said.

"I've missed you too, Ruby," Athena pulled away from her, "There's someone I want you all to meet," she stepped aside as her son approached them, "This is, uh...my son," she placed an arm around him, "Maverick," Athena said.

"Hi," Maverick stuck his hand out, "It's nice to meet you," He said and Leroy shook his hand.

The eldest twin looked around, seeing everyone mingling and turned to his son, "How does it feel to finally be home?" Elias asked.

"Better than I ever imagined," 'Henry' said and glanced at Felix, who was with the other Lost Boys.

Belle and Mr Gold were embracing in an affectionate hug, "I told you I'd see you again," She said.

"That's the last time I don't listen to you," Mr Gold said as they pulled apart.

Alana approached the couple, "Hey," She said.