TWENTY ONE

(CHAPTER 21 - GOING HOME)

🦢🗡

Everyone was gathered outside of the vault, discussing this new curse that Pan had in store of the town, "It's happening again?" Mary Margaret questioned.

"Gold, this curse, is it going to work like the last one?" Elias asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire," Mr Gold told them.

"So, in other words, I would count on something hellish," Athena said.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina said.

"Well, it is possible to stop it," Mr Gold said.

Everyone looked at him, "What?" Nadia asked.

"By using the scroll it itself, it can only be undone by the person who used the scroll," Mr Gold looked at Regina, "That's you, Regina," He said.

----------<3----------

In the woods by the old wishing well, Pan, still in Henry's body, eyed an ingredient vial, "What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind," He said and dropped the vial into the well, causing the water to change into a slightly green color.

"I knew you'd win. Peter Pan never fails," Felix said and Pan flashed him a smile, before dropping another potion into the well.

----------<3----------

Back with the others, outside the vault, "What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both yours and his curses shall be ended, but know this...there will be a price, a steep one," Mr Gold told her.

"What do you suggest?" Regina asked.

"Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell," Regina shot him a confused look, "One that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies," Mr Gold said.

----------<3----------

Beside the wishing well, Felix looked into the well, only seeing the green water, "Are we missing something?" He asked.

"Yes," Pan said.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"The heart of the thing I love most," Pan said.

Felix looked at him, "You mean your son's heart? Rumplestiltskin?" He questioned.

"No, uh, I never loved Rumple," Pan said.

"Well, then, whose heart do we need? Who do you love?" Felix asked, confused.

"Love can be many things, Felix," Pan looked at the boy next to him, "It doesn't just come from romance or family. It can also come from loyalty, friendship," Felix's expression shifted from confusion to fear, "Only one person has always believed in Pan," He said.

"That's me," Felix said.

"Don't be afraid, be flattered," Pan said and moved to take Felix's heart out.

"No!" Felix stepped back, flightendly, "No!" He yelled.

Pan plunged his hand inside Felix's chest, causing him to groan in pain. Pan tore out the glowing red heart and began to squeeze, making Felix drop to the ground in anguish. The heart is crushed over the well, letting all the dust fall to the water below as Felix slumped the rest of the way to the ground, dead.