NM X Reader (Smut)

I hummed to myself as I picked up a stack of books, taking them back to their respective place one by one and feeling very much like the Malfoy's personal librarian in that moment. There were always books strewn around the many tables either from little Draco's picture books, Lucius's work material, Narcissa's dark romances, or my own study material as I had college finals coming up soon. About once a week I took it upon myself to clean up the book mess, finding it a somewhat satisfying task and an easy thing to occupy my time for an hour or so.

I stacked all of Draco's picture books up and kept them steady against my chest by pressing my chin into the top of the tower as I climbed to the second floor, replacing them one by one aside from the ones over my head that I had to use a bit of wandless magic on. Jogging back down the stairs I straightened up the now clear coffee table and smoothed the throw across the back of the sofa, satisfied with my work.

Suddenly the sound of the library door opening could be heard to my left, shutting just as quickly as high heels clicked purposefully across the hardwood floors, their owner appearing to be on a mission of some sort. I knew who it was but didn't pay her much mind, assuming she was just here to grab a book or something she left behind this morning.

However, the footsteps grew ever closer to me until slender fingers were able to grab my waist, her chest lightly brushing up against my shoulder. I turned my head to look up at her, flashing a soft side smile in acknowledgement and greeting while still fiddling with the blanket on the sofa.

"I messed up." Narcissa spoke, voice huskier than normal as her fingers unconsciously tightened around my waist.

"How so?" I questioned, my eyes scanning for anything else I needed to clean up, only half paying attention to the other witch.

"I wanted something sweet. So, I grabbed a piece of the chocolate bar laying on the kitchen counter that I assumed to be Draco's."

"Ok?" I hadn't the faintest idea what she was on about.

"Well it wasn't Draco's. It somehow got left in the kitchen instead of my bedroom."

Now I was catching on. I finally turned to Narcissa with a lopsided grin, chuckling as I saw the desperation in her eyes as well as irritation at having to waste time awkwardly explaining her troubles to me.

"You accidentally ate the horny chocolate? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" It was quite obvious by the way the older woman was shifting her weight from foot to foot, rubbing her thighs together that that was exactly what she was trying to tell me.

"Yes." She huffed out. "Now, if you're done making fun of me I really need to take care of this little problem with a good fuck." She moved behind me, pressing soft yet hurried and desperate kisses to the side of my neck and shoulder and I could have sworn I felt her fingers shaking from the the need to touch herself.

"Where are the other two?" I had no problem giving her what she wanted right here, right now. However, I really didn't think her husband or young child should walk into this public space to find their house guest fucking their wife/mum.

"Draco just went down for a nap and quite frankly I don't really give a fuck where Lucius is." Narcissa breathed in my ear, her hips swaying back and forth against my backside as she ground her legs together in search of some sort of friction.

I couldn't help but snort at her sudden brazenness, the other witch normally the one more concerned with being caught. I turned in her arms, switching our positions as I took her hips and walked us backwards between the bookshelves and into a darkened section of the library.

"Are we that desperate Mrs. Malfoy? Can't even bother to check your husband won't see you getting fucked by another woman? Or even lock the library door? What if you had happened upon him first instead of me? Would you have let him fuck you simply because you're too much of a whore to wait? Would you rather fuck like a married couple or would you rather be my pretty little slut hm?"