NM/XL/Female Reader (Smut)

Narcissa Malfoy, Xenophilius Lovegood, and
y/n. That was just too much to type in a title lmao. I've had a thing for this crossover as of late.

Sleepily I rolled over in bed, stretching out my limbs and flinging the blankets from my too hot body. Even sleeping completely nude was torture in the summertime, sweat sticking to my skin from the lack of airflow through the cottage in the early hours of the morning.

The windows had already been opened and the crickets chirped, the sun not even touching the horizon yet. However, the bed was empty, my two companions nowhere to be found and I certainly couldn't go back to sleep alone.

So, I removed myself from the old, comfortable mattress and stretched my arms above my head, wiggling my body to crack my joints and get moving. My bare feet padded softly to the bedroom door, opening it and walking downstairs unbothered by my lack of outerwear. It wasn't like anyone was going to see me anyhow; we lived miles away from civilization. It was just the three of us surrounded by nature, just as we'd always pictured it.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee hit my senses first, yet there were still no sounds of anyone else in the house. As I padded into the kitchen I took a look out the window above the sink as I fixed a cup of the bitter liquid for myself, finally catching a glimpse of my partners.

The sun had just started peaking over the horizon and as I sipped my warm drink to make sure it was to my liking, I watched the way the tall grass moved in the quiet wind alongside Narcissa's hair, the way her hips gyrated and legs shimmied, the way her fingers groped at her own breasts as Xenophilius licked her core in the morning light.

I quietly walked outside and sat down next to Narcissa with my cup of coffee, the other woman sitting up enough to cup my chin and bring me in for a sweet morning kiss. Xenophilius never hesitated as he continued to flit his tongue all over her center, Narcissa's thighs parting as much as they would allow for him to have easy access.

"Good morning love." She greeted me breathily, taking my coffee and downing a large gulp before handing it back to me.

"Oh fuck!" The other witch moaned out, back arching and one hand coming down to grab the man's blonde locks as she came all over his tongue.

Finally coming up for air Xenophilius grinned at me lovingly. "Good morning my flower. Sleep well?"

"Until you two abandoned me at least." I fake pouted, smirking devilishly.

"Aw we knew you'd join us soon enough love." Narcissa took my chin again and turned my head, our lips meeting for only a moment and I could feel her smiling into the kiss.

"How about we make the most of this sunrise together?" The wizard suggested, eyeing the both of us as Narcissa and I shared a sinister grin.

The other witch stood up and Xenophilius sat, propping himself up on his hands as I climbed on top of his lap, Narcissa placing herself over him in need of another cum.

The tall grass tickled my arms and legs as I sat myself down on the man's hard cock, cool summer wind blowing hair into my face and eliciting a hint of arousal as it crossed my bare chest.

Xenophilius leaned his head back in order for Narcissa to hover over his mouth and nose, biting her lip at the sensitivity of it coming in contact with her already delicate bud.

I lightly rested my palms on the man's bare chest, feeling the heat of his skin from the summer heat and arousal. I felt the scratchiness of the dry grass on my knees as I began to move my hips, rotating them as I slowly moved up and down the wizard's cock.

The man himself had resumed pleasuring Narcissa, his tongue flitting in and out of her as it worked its way around her core. I could see the other woman groping at her own breasts through the black lace bra, he only article of clothing that still remained on her body. Her head hung back, mouth parted as she rode Xenophilius's face, a light sheen of sweat making her skin glisten in the first rays of sunlight.

It took only a few minuets before I felt the member inside of me began to twitch in anticipation, the witch's moans growing more needy and my own body was responding to the stimulation as well. However, I found Narcissa's eye and gave her a knowing look, removing myself from Xenophilus's lap as she did his face.

We sat ourselves on either side of the man in the tall grass gently swaying in the breeze and looked towards the oncoming sunrise. We still sat in the shadows but not for much longer, the sun barely halfway above the hillside now as the yellow aura surrounding the bright ball shimmered in the summer air like a mirage.

My legs fell open as one of Xenophilius's soft hands came to rest between them, finding my sweet spot immediately. The other hand did the same to Narcissa as we each used a hand to fondle his cock.

Mutual masturbation had become a favorite of ours. Something about being so close yet not close enough was enough to drive all of us mad, being able to get all three of us off with just a few fingers an act of true partnership in our mind's.

I focused on my own pleasure and stroked the man's shaft quicker, feeling my release building steadily. My fingers bumped Narcissa's every couple of strokes and I could hear the other woman's soft moans as she tried to bite them back.

We were all struggling to contain our noises as the sun finally caressed the tips of our feet, slowly licking its way up our legs as the three of us shared this intimate moment together.

Our fingers grew harder, rougher as we neared the end, Xenophilius reaching his high first and a thick stream of milky cum spurted out from the tip of his cock, coating the grass and Narcissa and I's hands.

The man moaned in sheer ecstasy as his cock twitched, the last dribbles of semen escaping onto the Earth below. Narcissa was next, legs slamming shut around the man's hand as she rode out her orgasm, body twitching and shuddering as she grinned herself against the hand caressing her pussy.

I was last, the other two's erotic showcase driving me to climax. My legs parted as far as they could, thighs quivering as they reached their max stretching capability. My chest arced up to the clear, blue sky as Xenophilous finger fucked me through the orgasm.

Once we had finally satiated our sexual needs, the sun had peaked over the horizon fully, the golden warmth settling over us as Mother Nature giggled at our little show. The birds began chirping and a soft wind cooled my sweat soaked skin as I caught my breath, my partner's doing the same as they basked in the morning light.

Nothing better than a good morning fuck to start the day off right.