"You mean now? You can't go out. There are a lot of fans at outside," Yuxi opposed the idea. She was not in good condition anyway to encounter with fans now.

"I mean just stop at the lobby area. I really want to see him from inside here," she looked at Yuxi with glassy eyes, leaving Yuxi no choice but to grant her wish. Rounan looked back at the Binyeo inside her grip. This gift was way more expensive than the bracelet she had given to him. She really did not expect him to purchase this Binyeo in return to their cheap friendship bracelet.

She loved it anyway and instantly inserted into her bun. Few minutes later, the van finally stopped nearby the arrival lobby, where she still could see Wei Ting from her seat. Many of his fans had waited for him at outside and even though he was exhausted, he still stopped for the pictures.

She smiled at the sight. That was how the man she loved treated his beloved fans, always trying the best to accommodate them. The man she loved was the centre of attraction. Whenever they attended the shows together previously, he always sat at the centre while she always sat at the side. Why? Because he was the brightest stars among them. And he was one the brightest stars she had ever seen in her life.

"Are you sure about this, Rounan?" Yuxi gently touched her shoulder, questioning back the huge decision she had made few days ago. Rounan was quiet as she opened the photo gallery and played the sonogram video. She cried in happiness at the sound of fetal heartbeat. Then her gaze shifted back to the man that she loved wholeheartedly.

"I've never been so sure in my life," Rounan smiled widely with tears running down her cheeks. She had loved him during his happiest time, during his lowest time, during his sad and loneliest day, and she had loved him in all the ways she possibly could. Now she was going to love him unconditionally as she finally found the closure for her heart. There was no more pain of loving him as she was contented with her unrequited love for him. And there was no regret because he had given her the best farewell gift.

"And I am going to give you all my love. I promise that," she touched her tummy in bliss. She must be strong for her baby. Few weeks after returned to Beijing was the craziest weeks for her. The management was freaked out when she disclosed her pregnancy to them. She had no choice because she needed their help to clear out her packed schedule and she had to drop her upcoming drama because her tummy would grow bigger and visible by then. She did not disclose the father of the baby, but it was not hard for them to guess anyway.

"Leave him alone. He doesn't know about this and it is my decision alone to keep this pregnancy," she sternly warned her management not to drag Wei Ting along in this matter. As much as her management did not agree with her, they had to respect her decision and would come out with the plan later, especially the timing to release the breakup news of her and Zixin to the public.

Then all the photoshoot events had to be rescheduled and brought forward, and it was so tight and crazy that she did not get enough rest for herself. On top of that, her vomiting worsened that she actually was required hospitalization for hydration and close monitoring. However, she had to refuse it. She had no much time left and could not push back her schedule, so she had to trouble Yuxi by asking the help from her sister-in-law.

Every night when Rounan got home, the nurse would drop at her place to poke her veins and gave fluid and vitamin for her. She had lost significant of weight as the complication of vomiting. Her hands and arms got bruises from the multiple needle insertion, that she had to cover them with foundation before went to work. And tonight, Wei Ting's agency had thrown a celebration party for him before he left to Los Angeles tomorrow.

Even though he had personally invited her few days ago to his party, she really could not make it. She did not inform him beforehand because she did not want to ruin his mood. However, Wei Ting clearly not please with her action that he ended showing up at her place without warning. Yuxi also did not inform her anything about Wei Ting coming to her place. Truthfully, as much as she missed him, she actually did not want him to see her current state, especially how ill she appeared without any makeup.