22| ɴᴏ ᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Chill, chill, chill," Kaleb screamed as he attempted to break up Harvey and me from beating each other's faces

I wanted to rip his head off.

When I walked into the locker room, I had a suspicion this was how everything would play out. The second he punched me, I instantly punched him back. If it's a fight he wants, it's a fight he will get. It became a full on brawl.

Harvey got a good punch to my right cheek. I balled my hands into a fist and swung my fist as hard as I could into his face. I was able to get a few hits to connect to his face. I didn't get to fight him the way I wanted to because so much of the team was pulling us apart.

"Come on! Chill!" Kaleb screamed again.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!" Coach Williams screamed as he rushed out of his office.

He was sporting a gray hoodie with our school's logo on it, and a white baseball cap.

When Kaleb successfully pulled me off of Harvey the commotion in the locker room began to die down..

"What is this? Harvey, August, are you kidding me right now? You guys are brothers man. What the hell have gotten into you?"

Harvey is a lot of things, but he is no longer my "brother." I'm done with him.

"This fucking pussy sucker punched me," Harvey screamed. "You think you were going to get away with that?" He yelled in my direction.

Some guys from the JV team were holding him back. I was hoping he was able to escape them and we could get a few more punches in.

"You two in my office NOW!" Coach Williams screamed at the both of us.

The locker room fell silent. No one would have ever guessed Harvey and I to fight. We were very close, but I cannot be friends with someone that let something so fucking horrible happen to my brother.

"What's with you two?" Coach Williams slammed the door shut. The furniture in the room shook. I watched him walk around his desk and take a seat in his chair.

He was playing mediator. At this point, he's wasting his breath. This was all pointless. There was no possibility of reconciliation.

I stood in one corner, and Harvey stood at the opposite side of the office. I kept my eyes on him. I did not put it passed him trying to attack me again.

"So the both of ya'll are going to stay quiet." Coach raised his voice at the both of us after the silence irritated him to no end.

"Ask him. Ask him how he think it was okay to punch me in front of everyone." Harvey barked at coach.

Coach Williams darted his eyes at me angrily.

I punched Harvey, and there was not a remorseful bone in my body.