16| ɪᴛꜱ ᴀ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

I dropped Carmen home and drove straight to my house

I dropped Carmen home and drove straight to my house. I parked my car in the driveway and sat in my car doing everything I knew to get rid of the massive erection I felt was going to make a hole in my jeans. I sank my head into my hands. This was way more difficult than I thought.

I was mesmerized. I could not stop fantasizing about being with her again. I could not stop pondering about the sensation of her plump lips against mine. It was all scorched into my mind.

I rained her with kisses. It gave me the most radiating emotion I have ever felt. It was exclusively us. Both of us operate on our feelings. I'm sure Carmen has feelings for me now. Why else would she kiss me like that?

I had a combination of feelings zooming through me, but the happiness and relief I felt could not be put into words. It was unexplainable.

Carmen finally agreed to go on an official date with me. Thank god. I don't know how it would be achievable to teach her how to drive. I knew she was awful at driving, but I was in no way prepared for just how awful she was. Carmen is presumably the worst driver I've ever seen.

"You seem to be in a good mood," Drew said when I entered in,

He was sitting at the kitchen table alone. His phone was held tightly in his hand. The miserable aura he was displaying made my heart break.

I squinted my eyes at him. His eyes were red. It was apparent that he was crying.

"You okay?" I casually asked as I pulled the handle to the fridge.

I have a hunch on what's up with him. I will never say it out loud. I want him to come to me first. I don't want to make him feel pressured to tell me anything.

"I'm fine. I guess I just have a headache." He replied sadly.

I nodded. I took us both out of a bottle of water.

"Carmen and I are going on a date tomorrow night," I smirked, handing him a bottle of water.

"I'm shocked. I know you are my brother and all, but I have to let you know that she's out of your league." Drew chuckled.

"Trust me, I know." I smiled to myself. "Where is mom?" My eyes scanned the room.

"She and Uncle Paul are at the nursing home dealing with something about Grandma."

"Oh shit." I laughed. "That sucks."

"Uncle Paul looked like he was going to faint." Drew joined in on the laughter.

My grandma is hands down the meanest bitch on this planet. Granted she is in the early stage of dementia, and the things that come out of her mouth are so obscene and so uproarious. That doesn't change the fact that she is mean as shit.

I dropped my car keys at the counter and went up to my room. I accidentally left my television on. There was a rerun of a college football game playing. It happened to be my dad's alma mater. North Dale University. I got an early admission to go there. I'm still undecided on where I would want to go to college.