14| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ

I brushed my index finger back and forth against my lips

I brushed my index finger back and forth against my lips. My body felt like it was going through every physical emotion imaginable at the same time. I was in such a delirious state, I felt like I was floating on clouds. Just twenty minutes ago, I shared a kiss with the girl I had been dreaming about for the past ten or so years. I thought I was smitten before, but now I am completely obsessed with wanting Carmen.

When I entered the house I spotted my mom and Drew sitting on the sofa watching television.

"Hey, honey. How was the party?" Mom asked.

It's been a few days since she kicked my dad out. None of us has heard a word from him. Which I found odd. I always figured when my parents did finally break it off, that it would not be amicable.

My mom appears to be in high spirits. I hope she will be okay. I'm very proud of the way she stood up for herself and the people in Clermont Ridge.

"The party was great mom." I couldn't even contain my smile.

I adjusted my stance. I felt awkward.

Truth is I have been fighting this semi-hard on since I left Carmen's house. She kissed me first. It was the best kiss I've ever experienced.

"I wish I could have gone, but I had to meet with my lawyers."

"I'm sure they were more preoccupied wrangling in those kids." A smile etched into my lips at the thought of Carmen, her mom, and her sister chasing after those hyperactive kids.

"I'm going to bed," I announced before heading towards the stairs.

The moment I entered my room, I grabbed a towel and headed to my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped in the shower.

As the water began to cascade down my body I grabbed at my dick. Visions of Carmen's lips burned into my mind. My breathing became strained. I could not control my thoughts.

Never in my life have I been so consumed by someone I haven't done anything sexual with.

When I felt as if my body was going to explode into a million tiny bits and pieces I took matters into my own hands— literally.

I lowered my hand and held a tight grip on my shaft. My eyes shot up to the ceiling as I began slowly stroking myself. The more I think about Carmen's lips on mine, the harder I became

Fuck!

The word slipped my lips as I lost myself in pleasuring myself.

After I jacked off in the shower, I threw on some clothes and got in my bed. My room was cleaned. The sheets were changed, and the carpet was vacuumed.

I'd prefer to clean my own room. As much as I've vocalized that I'm very uncomfortable with the cleaning crew going through my room, it falls on deaf ears.