"Hm," Hidan combed his imaginary beard. "Alright. I'm in."

"Me too, un," Deidara said.

"Good," you smiled and turned to Sasori and Itachi. "What about you two?"

"Sure, why not?" Sasori replied. "There's nothing better to do."

Itachi started to walk away. "No thanks."

"Come on Itachi!" you called after him. An evil smile played along your lips. You shrugged. "I planned on getting dango for you later but... since you're going back inside now I guess not."

Itachi stopped in his tracks. Hehe! He's gonna fall in 3...2...1...

"Fine," Itachi walked back to where you were. O! He fell for the bait!

"Okay!" you walked away. "See you at the end of the day!"

The men stood there, watching as you opened the door and headed inside the hideout.

~xXx~

"Maybe children's games would have been better than this," Hidan grumbled.

"You're right, un," Deidara agreed.

"Now we have to act like totally new people for the rest of the day," Sasori stated.

"Knowing her, she'll probably be watching us," Itachi pointed out. The other three nodded.
Sasori sighed and put on an obviously fake smile. What did I get myself into? Now I have to be joyful and bright, all day long.

"No sense in waiting around," Hidan said. "I'm going inside. I do have to do the opposite of what I usually do, so I guess I'll go grab a book or sleep. Something."

"What does that mean I have to? Hm?" Deidara asked himself.

"It probably means you have to stop blowing things up," Sasori answered. Deidara frowned.

"Tch. Fine, if that's what it is, I will make it! Yeah!" Deidara exclaimed.

3 Hours Later(noon)

"I can't make it!" Deidara cried as he held his head in his hands. He parted his fingers and peeked at the rock in front in front of him. It was the perfect rock to try his art on. The perfect rock to blow up. "Why did I ever agree?"

"You can't go back now," Sasori called down from where he sat on a tree branch. He still had his fake smile on. "You'll just have to make it through the day without blowing things up. It's only four o'clock." He teased.

Deidara groaned. "I wonder how the other two are doing, hm," he looked up at the sky and tried to get his mind off the rock.

"No!" Hidan threw the book he was reading at the doorway to his room. Kakuzu walked in just at the moment. The book hit his face and slid down to the ground.

"What was that for?" Kakuzu asked, irritated.

Hidan wasn't even paying attention. He crossed his arms and laid down on his bed. "Can't believe it," he mumbled to himself. "I can't do anything interesting today and I get stuck reading some crappy book where the main character, that I was starting to like, dies! Book writers really need to better their thinking."

"What are you rambling about, idiot?"

Hidan sat up in his bed and opened his mouth to shout insults at Kakuzu but stopped himself. She could be anywhere, watching for the first person to make a mistake or break the rules she placed on this bet. He sighed.

"It's nothing,Kakuzu," he answered as politely as he could. Kakuzu's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"Are you feeling well?" Kakuzu asked nonchalantly.