Epilogue 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

10 years later

Jiwoo POV
These last ten years have been amazing, Mijoo is now 14 we also have two other kids Mingyu who's 9 and Mijin who's 6, Jay built his own model company where Jungwon and Sunghoon also work while me, Sunoo and Bahiyyih model at the company..........

Jiwoo POVThese last ten years have been amazing, Mijoo is now 14 we also have two other kids Mingyu who's 9 and Mijin who's 6, Jay built his own model company where Jungwon and Sunghoon also work while me, Sunoo and Bahiyyih model at the company

I was sitting on the sofa reading waiting for Jay to bring the kids home from school when I heard the front door unlock "JayJay~" I ran to the door and jumped into his arms.

We pulled away and he chuckled while stroking my hair "missed me?" I nodded as we walked in "wow eomma completely forget about your kids" I turned and smiled at Mijoo as I hugged my three idiots.

"Happy?" She nodded "yap now go be lovey dovey with appa" I smiled and turned to Jay "how's the little one?" He rubbed my stomach oh yeah I'm pregnant with our little baby boy Minju.

"He's a pain in the ass" I rolled my eyes as Jay chuckled and picked me up in bridal style "let's get you and little Minju comfy hm?" I giggled and nodded as he walked us to our bedroom.

He lay me on the bed and pressed a kiss to my stomach "he should be coming any day now hm?" I smiled and nodded "can't wait to get this little shit out of me" he chuckled and stroked my hair "oh come on you know you love our little shit" I rolled my eyes and nodded "yeah yeah whatever."

He chuckled "eomma can you help me with this word, I don't get it" we smiled as our little Mijin waddled in and sat next to me "how do I say this?" I smiled and looked at the word "oh passionate" she clapped happily "pasinat" I shook my head at her cuteness "pass i o nate" she tilted her head.

Jay smiled and pecked both of our heads before leaving us "I'll make dinner" I smiled and nodded as he left us alone "What does it mean?" I smiled at her confusion "it's what me and your appa have, passionate love for each other" she giggled "cute" she thinks that's cute?!

I was helping her with different words when "shit" my water broke, my eyes widened "Mijin get your appa!" I stepped out of the bed "e-eomma you okay?!" I nodded "get your appa dear, your little brothers coming" her eyes popped out as she ran out the room.

I held onto the wall as I tried to walk out the room "EOMMA" I saw Mijoo with her earphones in looking at me scared, she ran over to me and helped me stand "w-what happened?" I smiled "Minju is coming" her eyes widened "fuk let's go" she helped me walk down the stairs.

Jay ran up to me and held my shoulders "i-is he really-" I frantically nodded "hospital NOW" he nodded as picked me up "Mijoo get the kids in the car!" she nodded as she ran to get Mingyu.

We were finally all in the car "here's Mr spongey" Jay handed me my squeeze toy that I usually use before giving birth to help me calm down since when I had Mingyu I almost broke Jays hand heh.

We arrived at the hospital with a whole load of frantic shouting "MY WIFES GIVING BIRTH" way to make an entrance 🙄 "sir please follow me" Jay nodded as he carried me to our room.

I paced around squeezing Mr spongey "Mijoo call uncle Niki, Heeseung and Jake ,Mingyu call your grandparents" they nodded as I noticed Mijin crying "awh baby come here" she waddled into my arms.

"A-are y-you gonna be okay e-eomma?" We pulled away and I stroked her hair "yes baby it's just very hard to bring your little brother here okay?" She nodded as I felt another contraction "FUK" I pulled away as the little girl squeezed my hand.

"Mrs Park are you ready?" I nodded as our doctor walked in "only the husband can be here" Jay nodded as he was about to send the kids out when Niki, Heeseung and Jake ran in "WHERES MY BABY SISTER" I facepalmed as Niki ran over to me.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I nodded and smiled "can you just take care of the kids?" He nodded as he squeezed my hand and pressed a kiss to my cheek before leaving.

Heeseung and Karina joined smiling "appa will be here soon as well" I smiled and nodded "thanks hee" Karina pushed Heeseung to the side "is it rly that hard? Does it hurt rly bad?" She was asking all this cuz she's currently pregnant as well.

I smiled and held her hand "it's totally worth it" she eased as she squeezed my hand "good luck" I smiled as Heeseung stepped forward "fighting lil ham" I giggled as he ruffled my hair and pecked my forehead before leaving.

"See I told you to use a condom" I glared at Jake as he chuckled and hugged me "I'll call Sunoo and the others" I smiled and nodded "thanks Jake but FUK leave unless you wanna see a kid come out my ass" his eyes widened "k bai" and with that he bolted out the room.

TIMESKIP
"Here's your little boy" the doctor handed us our son as I smiled holding the precious baby "hey little Minju" Jay sat next to me and smiled "he's got your eyes" I smiled as Jay kissed my eyes "such beautiful eyes" simp.

"I'll get the kids" I nodded as I looked down at my son "your such an ass you know that?" They baby whined making me chuckle "i-is he here?" I smiled and nodded as Mijoo ran up to me.

The kids surrounded us "hes ugly" Jay smacked the back of Mingyu head "he's cuter than you" he rolled his eye "appa who you kidding?" nah I raised this one wrong.

I handed the baby over to Jay as I sat up in a more comfortable position "oh Jiwoo" I looked up and smiled as my brothers, stepfather, friends and in-laws walked in, my stepfather hugged me before looking at his new grandson.

"Appa hold him" Jay handed our son to his father-in-law as my brothers also crowded around in awh "you all look soo cute can I take a picture" we looked up to see the midwife smiling "of course" she took my phone as we all huddled around. This was perfect. Everything was perfect.

THE END

YOIIII DONE
VOTE IF U WANT A FAMILY WITH JAY